not sure if someone has posted this before, but here's something that i found on the "falling for grace" website:

7. How did you decide on Gale Harold as Andrew? And is he a good kisser?

Our wonderful casting directors, Billy Hopkins and Paul Schnee, had put together a list of potential Andrews and Gale was on that list. At that point, I had never seen an episode of Queer As Folk because I didn’t have Showtime at the time. When Gale walked in the room, he looked completely different from his headshot. He had a beard because he was working on another film but he was really different from all the guys that came in. There was a real sense of humanity in his delivery and yet he was also very mysterious in a very attractive way. I certainly did not write Andrew to be JFK, Jr. by any means, but many people have said to me after seeing the movie that they really sensed a JFK, Jr. quality in Gale - a mysterious, sexy, boyish quality. And yes, he is a very good kisser ...

PLEASE PAY EXTRA ATTENTION TO THE LAST SENTENCE~~~~~~

btw, for those of you who live in Arizona:

Last update: May 30, 2008
After a very successful 6-week-run at the Harkins Camelview 5 - as the no. 1 movie on several weekends - "Falling for Grace" has now moved to the larger Harkins Shea 14 in Scottsdale, Arizona.

• 三国群英传私服
  •