编剧: Richard Cottan
主演: Stephen Moyer / Marc Warren / 马丁·弗瑞曼
类型: 剧情
制片国家/地区: 英国
语言: 英语
首播日期: 2001-06-03
IMDb链接: tt0286816

木有简介 以下是影评(不代表LZ观点):
Telling the story of a group of five ageing mates who play football together every tuesday night. They lose every game but don't care because as soon as the match is over they hit the pubs and the clubs and gradually their lives spiral downhill.
故事讲述的是五个老朋友在每个星期二的晚上一起踢足球,尽管他们都是输,但没关系,因为一旦比赛结束了,他们酒吧和俱乐部生活就开始了。
---
As a woman, when I first saw this, I was disturbed, but the more I got involved in the story, I began to better understand how men communicate and how when things get out of hand, what can happen. There is something very primal about this story that resonates and shows the competitive nature of men and their relationships, in such things as sports, sex, drugs, etc.  I rate it a 10!
作为一个女人,当我第一次看到它的时候,我感到心神不安,但更多的我投入进故事里了,我开始更好地理解男性如何交流,并且当事态失控时,会发生什么。关于这个故事有一些非常原始的事,显示男人爱竞争的天性和男人间的关系,和在体育、性/爱、毒/品上产生的共鸣。我给满分!
---
I was 18 when I saw this programme, and had a much better attitude to women than these supposedly more mature individuals. In short, what this programme is saying to the (male) audience is: rape is fun, and women are asking for it. How misogynistic propaganda like this gets to be broadcast is beyond me.
我18岁看的这个片子,并有了一个对女人更好的态度,一个对这些被认为更加成熟的个体更好的态度。简言之,这部片对(男性)观众传达的是:强/奸是有趣的,女人是自找的。这样的厌恶女性宣传会播出真真是超出我的理解范围。

截图

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

感谢分享

这不是福尔摩斯的好基友化生么?

楼主截的后几张图好销魂啊

感谢分享

谢谢发片。

这不是潮花生嘛

谢谢分享

花生别来无恙啊

这是什么情况,有花生

真的是神探夏洛克啊