[Randy] 最新Randy采访(中文翻译陆续进行中。。。)

本帖最后由 sandy_6836 于 2010-8-22 21:51 编辑

MW: Showtime added a disclaimer that read: ''Queer as Folk is a celebration of the lives and passions of a group of gay friends. It is not meant to reflect all of gay society.'' But was it ever weird? You were a young gay man playing a young gay man.

HARRISON: It was never weird because I had been out since I was a teenager. It was never weird to be out. What was weird was to be on television and be a little… not famous… but, you know, having people kind of know you. Even now people think I'm something I'm not because of that show.

I don't think it has anything to do with being out, though. I think that anybody on television that played one character for a long time goes through the same thing. It's weird to represent something that wasn't created by you and isn't you.

I'm sure that it's caused things, made it harder for certain people to see me other than a certain way, but I think it's also opened up opportunities for me.

I really try not to think about it too much. If I'm doing what I want to be doing I'm happy. But there are times when it's, ''Another script to do that? No. I'm not interested. No.'' You end up passing on a lot and fighting a little bit harder probably for things that are different.

But that was all a really long time ago. It was like 11 years ago that we started doing it and then we finished doing it five years ago. And I haven't thought of it since.

MW: Except when interviewers ask you about it. Is that frustrating?

HARRISON: Not really. It's to be expected.

MW: And there's still a fair number of websites that bounce back to you in your Queer as Folk days.

HARRISON: Are there?

MW: You don't know that? You don't Google yourself?

HARRISON: I don't. I do not search myself. I do not read anything written about me. I don't.

MW: Ever?

HARRISON: Sometimes, like a sound bite or something if someone forwards it to me. But I don't. I avoid it all.
read:qaf是一个关于同性恋的生活和激情的经典,它反映了一个真实的同志社会,但是它在某方面永远不可思议,一群年轻的同志的玩乐
HARRISON:从来不是怪异的,因为自从我十几岁出柜以来,就从来不存在怪异,而在电视上表现的怪异的和一点点不是特别令人满意的,但是,你知道,很多人开始认识你,每个人都想我是一个演员,不仅仅是因为那个电视剧。
我现在不希望再与以往的作品有关系,我想任何人都不希望被定型在一个角色或同一种性格重复一样的事情。他代表一个你创造的一个角色的而不是你。
我可以肯定,我是由此开始的,我会更努力让大家看见比以前更好的表演,但是,我想对我来说也同样的一个机遇和挑战。
我试图不去太多的考虑,我做什么我想怎么去做,才会开心,但是有时间限制,“不是,因为另一个脚本要做?也不是我不感兴趣”你结束继续一个大量的相同的工作,努力的,很可能为了形势就是说与众不同的。
要不是很久以前,11年前我们开始做,然后我们用5年去完成它,和我没法想象的后来(不知道怎么翻,我编的 And I haven't thought of it since.)
MW:要不是那个时候关于它访问你,是那么令人沮丧?
HARRISON:并非真的如此,它是预料之中的。
MW: 尽管很多人和网站都希望QAF有回归的一天。
HARRISON:在哪里?
MW:你不知道那个?你不上Google 搜索你自己?
HARRISON:我不会,我不愿意搜索我自己。我不会阅读任何写我的文章,我不会。
MW:永远?
HARRISON:有时候,关于采访的,诸如此类,有人采访我,但是我不会,我全部避免它。
本人英语很烂,只能翻译到这个程度了,希望高人指点!!
但是不要拍我!!谢谢!!{:5_309:}

评分人数

• sandy_6836

请问这是什么时候的访问。。。。

wow 有没原网?

楼主你辛苦啦!!:s12

翻译的挺好

楼主翻译的挺好的呀~~~~~~

原来R宝贝从来不Google自己的啊。

这孩子不知道自己多么受瞩目,就是因为不Google?
哎,其实我真的挺希望qaf回归,哪怕像欲望都市那样出个电影版,给我们个交代也好啊

有视频么

雨晨童鞋很努力。。。翻译得很好 请继续。。。
另:Randy或别的外国人名 第一个字母请大写,谢谢。。。

楼住的翻译,谢谢啰!!

{:3_199:}这孩子. 真纯

谢谢,谢谢,很喜欢他

这是啥时候的?

OMG RANDY太可爱了 期待QAF回归那一天

But that was all a really long time ago. It was like 11 years ago that we started doing it and then we finished doing it five years ago. And I haven't thought of it since.

不过那确实是很久之前。大概是11年之前了我们开始拍摄然后五年前我们结束了拍摄,之后我再也没想过它(这部戏)。

我也好想出个电影版。让他们重聚。

原来R从来不google自己的啊~~~所以他是不知道很多人都想QAF能回归咯??T-T
非常同意楼上几位的说法,就算像欲望都市那样出个电影版也好啊!!

另,俺也很想问楼主,这是什么时候的采访啊??是纸媒采访还是有视频的啊~~~

樓主辛苦啦~
唉...我是希望回歸的其中一人阿
不過最重要的是他開心

楼主谦虚 翻译还可以 不错啊 谢谢楼主啊

哎……不想跟过去的作品再有什么关系……

楼主很有贡献精神啊。。。。鼓掌

应该翻译完了吧