TRUE FAITH  314 celebration2 r& G- p; |( k* r  I
www.qafone.cc$ ^4 C2 v& z, i1 @! V0 h+ N7 b
I feel so extraordinary
# h% B0 T: M( W  U3 [* mQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Something’s got a hold on me
, H$ d# e; @7 k3 a7 u6 G同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I get this feeling I’m in motionQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站+ \+ P" C& u% |1 Q
A sudden sense of liberty
, V0 Q* a" ?: O: |I don’t care ’cause I’m not there
$ {% s! P, q* ^) \8 o% GAnd I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
  B1 O0 ?" E9 P9 |+ ?( d* ~! YQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Again and again I’ve taken too muchQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站/ C- L: e0 o9 R$ v
Of the things that cost you too much
' w! W! t* X/ p" x0 G, g: f5 mI used to think that the day would never come7 V8 @1 N4 m, o0 j% G0 Z
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
* d1 W- I# }  }0 y$ }+ u* s" d同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志My morning sun is the drug that brings me near+ K. H, P  a# e* W
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
6 v6 Z. q6 O2 f, N! y! S同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come
$ V( H0 U5 ^& e3 b+ {* ZQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站That my life would depend on the morning sun...
  f9 h( w1 M0 q2 hwww.qafone.cc同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志2 W" f9 ]' ]4 p% }8 U& B7 f+ o
When I was a very small boy,
" Z+ H& S- c+ ^同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Very small boys talked to meQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站( m- y) f" T9 w
Now that we’ve grown up together
! |* a0 p! W/ w: v5 KThey’re afraid of what they see' `( h& m: n4 E- x; o7 W) J
That’s the price that we all pay
; n. ]. m4 f. V7 F9 _# Q; [8 \Our valued destiny comes to nothing
$ \7 F6 B2 R7 w; f: K同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I can’t tell you where we’re going
$ D2 i1 ]$ Q( s+ Y" v; G! k同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I guess there was just no way of knowing
) l5 H, d! C7 C8 q% U8 F- x, [- z. mI used to think that the day would never come
. ^( x4 O; U+ a$ Q* C0 ~: W" gQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
9 }2 y+ A9 ]4 r7 `. [www.qafone.ccMy morning sun is the drug that brings me nearQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站* `" `5 Y' m: _! j; ]% K
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear9 [$ Q1 H& X+ }! Q# I; c: Q0 }
I used to think that the day would never come
* q( }7 S& \1 x4 VQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站That my life would depend on the morning sun.../ w$ d) `7 b# N4 p
www.qafone.cc& A! _6 m. Q0 v" r* H' ~' w
I feel so extraordinary
. `2 N5 l  e  jSomething’s got a hold on me
/ g: I5 K5 L- e+ vI get this feeling I’m in motion
& h# ^) ^7 I; [* CQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站A sudden sense of liberty
2 x! T' j  C4 F7 r( U/ LThe chances are we’ve gone too far- C9 I$ O5 ~! Q1 @- {8 `2 O
You took my time and you took my money
( p% }, ]' k* t( P. e+ O% ?Now I fear you’ve left me standing
- C# e; _$ A. o4 KQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站In a world that’s so demanding
9 Q9 B( m, {+ s2 E9 {) o3 b6 mI used to think that the day would never come) V' B% |3 t9 o" e
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志' g% `) h9 C2 o9 Y
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
8 c' u8 B! X& rTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fearQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站$ a, a: ]: y  i2 a, D  y" @
I used to think that the day would never come
* j; A9 B% p: C9 |: l同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •