类型:喜剧
片长:84分钟
年份:2011
地区:法国
语言:法语 / 芬兰语
字幕:
IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1841713

简介:

法国男同志罗本去芬兰学习桑拿按摩,结果邂逅真爱和定居下来,成为了一名快乐邮差。然而在某次交付包裹时他意外的卷入一桩命案,无忧无虑的生活顿时陷入颠倒错乱。为逃避追捕罗本跑回巴黎,寻求他的犹太家族庇护。然而母亲总想为他包办一个异性恋婚姻、父亲有着长达数十年的外遇、姐姐遭遇家暴、一家之主的哥哥更有苦难言。好巧不巧的是,罗本还睡了自己的儿时老师。是是非非让这个闹腾的犹太大家庭彻底拧在了一起…

80后混血导演Mikael Buch童年在台北和巴塞罗那度过,大学在法国主修电影,本片是他的第一部剧情长片。导演以阶梯式滑稽的手法,植入性向与民族话题,交织赫尔辛基的田园美景与巴黎的城市浪漫,形成一幅轻松诙谐的酷儿画卷。

Synopsis

Ruben (Nicolas Maury) is a French Jewish gay man (think Pee Wee Herman meets David Sedaris) living in a candy-colored world in Finland with his lover Teemu (Jarkko Niemi), where Ruben works as a postman. One fateful day three days before Passover, Ruben tries to deliver an envelope of euros to a widower, who refuses to accept it, and collapses on his lawn. Teemu and Ruben fight over what to do with the cash and Ruben heads to Paris to think, and to celebrate Passover with his mother (played by Carmen Maura). Back home, Teemu is trying to get to the bottom of things--or should we say the top?-- while Ruben discovers in Paris that a certain someone has missed Ruben more than he knew. Jean-Luc Bideau, Didier Flamand, and Jean-Christophe Bouvet appear; Bouvet as the Commissaire has to mediate a poignant love call from jail.

截图:

[是非不要来].Let.My.People.Go.2011.DVDRip.PSP_iPhone-QaFoNE.mp4
此版本支持移动设备PSP及iPhone播放
MD5: 4D8BD479AB2B7F91B29B30222D49945D
文件扩展名 .qafone 修改为 .mp4 即可自动关联

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

看完本片后 请您点击进入评分界面您的评价对我们很重要

★★★★★

• 三国群英传私服
  •