到底他是死好好呢还是跟那个学生在一起好啊!!!看过之后就是这个想法啊
导演为什么最后让他死了啊!!!

还有里面穿蓝裙子的小女孩,我印象很深的~

谢谢分享

一个单身男子遇上另一个人,爱上另一个人,一直是我喜欢的调调
这个电影貌似很有内容,一定不能错过了
yilin 发表于 2010-4-30 08:40

我並不接受你說單身男子愛上了另一個人

我觉得色彩的运用有点过了,或许是我个人喜好,我更喜欢真实一点的色彩。昨天看了这部和另一部《自由的碎片》两部电影,都拍得不错。但相对而言,我更喜欢《自由的碎片》,难得的好片。

一个单身男子遇上另一个人,爱上另一个人,一直是我喜欢的调调
这个电影貌似很有内容,一定不能错过了

觉得电影确实不错,可是故作姿态的成分也很高。
感人么?确实感人,看得我流了好几次眼泪,
可是,电影的某些处理方式着实有几分做作。。。
个人意见,并无恶意,本人非常喜欢Tom Ford大叔,
但是觉得他可以做的更好的~~

PS:准备去买来小说原著读一下了。。。
人渐醉了夜更深,长夜有你最也真。

前几天下了无字幕版…
看得有点马马虎虎…
看了楼主的介绍…
有些地方真的是良苦用心了…
感谢楼主…

介绍得很详细精彩,但其实看起来我还是没办法被感动起来

1# 往事如烟

既然电影是英文的,所以写了一个英文的。没有专门开帖子,就放在这里吧。
A single man, a great movie
--heartrending and breath-taking

1, I like this movie a lot, primarily because I can feel the connection with the protagonist, i.e. the professor. He is lonely; he is gay. In a sense, every man is an island, but the pain is infinitely aggravated by the homosexuality.

2, So many Hotties. I think the sexiest one is the spanish guy from madrid. He is not only handsome, but also “intoxicating”. In particular, his lips are so sensuous. Jim, the late boyfriend, is also good-looking. To my recollection, he starred a movie named “match point”.

3, Kenny. He is undoutedly very presentable—no wonder the secretary could not help but give him the address of the professor. More importantly, he is not sophisticated or lugubrious at all. To me, he seems like a guardian angel, preventing the professor from committing suicide. The introduction on the discussing board suggests that this movie is characterized by love without sex. Granted, sex matters; however, nothing is more appealing than the innocence and the unsaid love. Obviously, he had a crush on the professor, but he did not stalk him to get laid. Instead, he is “worried” about him. Anyway, in terms of my preference, an affectionate look is a hundredfold more desirable than the animalistic sex.

4, Narration. Generally, I hate the flashback, because it often bewilders me. However, this movie is an exception. Its account of the story is not always consistent with the chronological order, but the interjection is never interruptive—the story flows naturally.

谢谢分享

good movie

最后他还是随他一起去了

还没对外开区 你发这儿谁看得到

三关于狗实际揭示了Jim父母对同性恋的态度 他们无法占有儿子的生前 只能蛮横接手儿子的死后 不向George通报 和把幸免的狗藏起来 都是含蓄的表达了当时的社会观念:你是同志OK 只要你不进入我的生活 我想Geroge深处的悲哀就是明明是世界上最爱的人 却不能见最后一面 甚至连两人最爱的狗都不能带回来 但他的地位身份和修养又让他无法追讨 只能在一只相似的小狗那里获得一点点可怜的慰藉

• 三国群英传私服
  •