Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站

qqqq2046 发表于 2005-8-25 00:13

[重新总结]RANDY杂志上的图片和访问 (图多,猫慎入)

在我的RANDY网页上也可以看到 [url]http://randyharrison.anyp.cn/magazine.aspx[/url]

这里有shakeme的翻译 [url]http://qaf.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=13279[/url]

[b]点击看大图[/b]

[color=red]Joey - 2000[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/224921526.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/224921703.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/joey-04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/joey-05.jpg[/IMG]

Joey
[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/joey004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/joey007.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Joey%20Magazine-2001/joey011.jpg[/IMG]

[color=blue]Joey - 2000
Randy Harrison Bares All[/color]
[b]" You’re always reading about everyone saying that the American version is not going to be as extreme. That’s bullshit, absolute bullshit. It’s going to be just as [extreme], if not more," says Randy Harrison when asked about the amount of sexual content in Showtime’s provocative new series, Queer as Folk. This December, you can see exactly what Randy is talking about as he plays the role of 17-year-old Justin in the edgy series that is filled with boys, sex, parties, clubs, hard bodies, loud music and late nights. Based on the widely popular British series, the story line centers on the everyday lives of seven gay men and women, and is a mature, truthful and often explicit exploration of the gay experience. Randy’s character is often the target of controversy because of his age, and because of the explicit acts that happen in the course of his character discovering his own sexuality.

Most likely this is the first time you’ve heard of Randy Harrison, but the blonde cutie has been acting since seven. "Acting is the first thing I remember doing, and I just never stopped," recalls Randy. Born in New Hampshire, Randy and his family moved to Atlanta, Georgia when he was ten. It was there, at 16, that he made the tough decision to tell his parents and close friends that he was gay. "It went pretty well, and it was pretty ideal, but difficult as well, just like it is for everyone else I imagine." After high school, Randy left for the University of Cincinnati’s Conservatory of Music College, where he studied theater and performing arts.

After graduation, he moved to New York to work in theater, where he had already landed an acting job at The St. Louis Municipal Theater and performed in many plays, including 1776, Grease and Anything Goes. "I just started pursuing theater, I assumed that’s what I would do, since that was where I had all my experience," he says.

But life as Randy knew it was about to change, and quickly. After being in New York for only a month, his agent sent him to the Queer as Folk audition in L.A. About two weeks later, and in the middle of his theater work, Randy got the call that he had been picked to play Justin. "I was so excited," says Randy. "It took a while to sink in." He realizes that it all happened pretty quickly for him and how fortunate he is. "I really didn’t have the typical ‘New York-starving-actor’ experience."

In the series there are three main characters, which are nothing alike, all different ages, and all at various points in their gay life. Gale Harrold, plays Brian, an arrogant 29-year-old advertising executive who is self-absorbed and filled with attitude. Hal Sparks, who is one of the most recognizable names in the cast, plays Michael, an assistant supermarket manager in his late 20s, who is also Brian’s best friend. And then enters Justin, the naive 17-year-old who's just coming out and loses his virginity to Brian, only to fall in love with him, but doesn’t find the same feelings coming from Brian. Through the twenty-two episode series, we follow the twists and turns of the trio's lives as they spend their nights in the blue collar Pittsburgh gay scene and their days trying to figure out what being gay is all about. "Of course, the characters are in no way role models," says Randy, "but I think that Justin’s balls-e-ness, un-bashfullness, and complete lack of shame are something that young people will cling onto and learn from."

As lucky as Randy is, he’s not quite sure of the impact that this role will have on his acting career or life. "Before this, I really had no acting career, and it’s exciting to be part of something different. It’s a great job, I just graduated, and this is the hand I was dealt. I’ll have to deal with the repercussions of it afterwards." The down-to-earth actor seems to have control of everything so far though, and is only really looking to pursue a successful career without having his sexuality become a major part of it. "I’m totally willing to talk about it, but I’m not marketing my sexuality," asserts Randy. "I just want to play really good parts and work with people I can learn from."

Randy isn’t much like the character he plays, though. "Even though my character is gay and I’m gay, he’s still really different from me. I’m not a club boy and really never have been. I’m a homebody," admits Randy. "I like to sit around and read (his favorite author is William Faulkner), go to movies (his favorite being Fight Club) and go out to eat (whatever there is). But I like to have fun too. I throw good parties. People dance. I just feel more comfortable where I know most of the people, and we can just get down." For all you Top 40-music-haters out there, you and Randy may have something else in common as well. He admits that he listens to a little bit of everything and that he will occasionally indulge in some Britney Spears, ‘N SYNC and those other types, but that he "doesn’t own any of those CDs" and he always "hates [himself] for doing it afterwards!"

When Randy completes the filming of Queer as Folk in Toronto, he will return home to New York, where he and his boyfriend live. Randy met his boyfriend, who is also an actor, when he was 19. "We’ve been together now for three and a half years. It’s been really good. Sometimes it’s frustrating to be apart, but he comes up and visits all the time" admits Randy.

When asked if people recognize him yet or not, and if he is ready to handle the fame that is associated with a successful acting career, Randy said, "Once in a while, I get noticed here because a lot of the extras are locals. They just stare at you and follow you around, and you get paranoid. But fame is not a goal of mine, I just want to act in good parts, and if fame is associated with that, so be it."

After this job, Randy hopes to take some time off and travel to Europe and Switzerland. Most importantly, Randy and the rest of the cast are hoping that the gay community will embrace and appreciate their work this December. "I just think this is the thing that the gay community has been waiting to see for a long time. And for once, this will give everyone what they want."[/b]

[color=red]Empire - Fall 2001[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Empire%20Magazine%20-%20Fall%202001/228828714.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Empire%20Magazine%20-%20Fall%202001/empire006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Empire%20Magazine%20-%20Fall%202001/empire004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Empire%20Magazine%20-%20Fall%202001/empire009.jpg[/IMG]

[color=blue]interview with the Empire

A Little Randy[/color]

[b]QUEER AS FOLK'S RANDY HARRISON SPEAKS OUT ON THE WHOLE STAR THING, HIS BOYFRIEND, HOLLYWOOD PARTIES AND LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING

EMPIRE : Randy, does the fact that you're moving back to Canada mean that Justin lives?
RANDY HARRISON :[Smiles] I can't tell you...

E: I know, I know. So let's talk about...real life. With the last year of QAF mania behind you, can you go out without being recognized?
RH: Sometimes. But usually when I go out I get recognized, so I won't go to gay clubs anymore.

E :You get mobbed?
RH :Yeah. It's like a joke.

E :Are you contractually bound to stay looking a certain way? The goatee is a big change.
RH: I'm sure I'll have to shave this off. It's kinda like I'll do whatever Justin'll look like. I'm sure he wouldn't grow a goatee. [Pauses] He could though - who knows?

E: I know you're in a relationship now; how has fame affected it? How does your boyfriend feel when you're off partying with movie stars?
RH: It has affected us very slightly. And I have to ease into all that, because I don't feel comfortable partying with people I don't know. I still hang out with the friends that I hung with before.

E: With your boyfriend, too?
RH: Just me alone or together. It doesn't matter. I mean, distance is the thing that's affected my relationships more significantly than the star thing - living in Toronto while my friends are here in New York. Actually, my friends are spread out all over now. Everybody, as they grow up, is going different ways.

E: One way you branched out is by taking on such an unconventional role in Queer as Folk, where your very first episode called on you to do a nude, anal-sex love scene. How did you prepare for a scene like that, one that was going to be part of an episode that was so hyped?
RH: I didn't have to prepare that much, because Justin was so inexperienced at that moment. It was actually not as difficult as it probably seems. You have one choice: either to go completely with it and do it all the way, or else you just don't even come close. Being naked and intimate with that much of a stranger to you, you just have to go there.

E: Had you and Gale rehearsed much?
RH: No. It was the third day of shooting. I didn't know Gale well at all. But shooting it had a lighter feel than the finished scene, because the director is yelling out direction as we're doing sex. There was a lot of cutting and laughing...

E: How did you get the part?
RH: I did a video. I had just graduated from school, did a showcase, and a few agents were watching. When I read the script I was like, 'I have to play this part' I knew I could handle it.

E: Were you concerned about the kind of publicity everyone was expecting for the series? Sharon Gless [who plays the show's PFLAG-perfect mom Debbie] has said that she expected a lot of controversy and wanted to be part of it.
RH: Actually, that was exciting to me. In the first scene where Gale and I had to make out, I started laughing. He said, 'What?' I was like, 'This is gonna look so bad. I look so young! Doing it with an adult man, it's going to be shocking.'

E: Did you ever second-guess taking the role ofJustin?
RH: No. I was at a place in my career where I was just beginning. I didn't have anything to lose by taking the role and I had everything to gain.

E: There are probably so many young gay men and lesbians out there drawing strength from Justin's story. Do you feel like a role model?
RH: Personally, I feel maybe I'm a role model, in that I am an openly gay, successful actor at my age. But I don't feel the show gives me a responsibility to behave in a certain way. I don't go about my life trying to set examples for other people. I'm still trying to figure out all my own stufE

E: How do you feel about Justin? In many ways he's the emotional center of the show. He exemplifies the themes of innocence vs.experience and the question of whether love is possible in the modern gay world.
RH: I just love him. He's so aware. A lot of times, when I would first read the scripts, especially after Justin started growing into his own, I would want to know why this guy is still with Brian. From the outset it's an abusive relationship. I needed to invest in their relationship not as a sexual thing, but as Justin's genuine love for this man. And out of that, I think, came Justin's wisdom.

E: That's the question I think a lot of people have about Justin: Why the hell is he so fixated on that asshole Brian?
RH: Really? For me, it's that there are definitely parts of Brian that nobody has seen, except for Justin. I think Justin knows that and is aware that those parts need to be nurtured. If Justin were to leave, potentially those parts of Brian might never come out again.

E: Do you draw a lot on your personal history for this character?
RH: As much as I can. I think his wisdom and intelligence were less given by the script initially, and I sort of put them onto him. Then the writers caught on and started including that in the text.

E: What about your own first love? Was it anything like Justin and Brian?
RH: Oh, no. [Laughs] Not at all.

E: Your first time was blissful and idyllic?
RH: No, no, no! Is it ever? I mean, no, it was terrible. I never fell in love.

E: Tell me about your character in Bang, Bang You're Dead.
RH: He's kinda like the head of the trenchcoat mafia.

E: So after the angelic Justin you get a chance to play someone evil.
RH: He's not evil. I can't play any character that's.. .But he's definitely very hurt.

E: What were you going to say? You can't play a character that's what?
RH: You can't go in being.. .1 mean, 'this guy's evil.' But you have to go in, or at least I go in, loving the character and wanting to figure him out. Working on the part was so upsetting, because the whole time I was reading all this [Columbine High School killers] Eric Harris and Dylan Kliebold stuff. They have journals that are still online, and they have worship sites where teenagers go. But then you look at them from the inside out, and they're beaten down kids who were the geeky nerds. They were, like, 'You know what? Fuck you! You can't beat me up any more and I'll make you sorry I definitely empathize with that, as an underdog. I mean, granted I would never go to that extreme. But it's really not hard to understand - especially when they were raised in a culture of violence and took antidepressants on and ofF, which totally flicked them up chemically. And then with the kind of abuse they suffered at school...

E: Starting with the character's hurt is a very humane approach to such a role.
RH: I think it's the only way to give the character justice. People's hate makes sense to them, unconsciously, so you need to figure that out so it can make sense to you, too![/b]

[color=red]New York - 29 April 2002 [/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/224921677.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/ny-02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/nymag0402003.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/228828694.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/ny-05.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/nymagpc.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/urban/gay/features/5945/[/url]

[color=blue]The Post-Gay Gay Icon[/color]

[b]He's hot, he's talented, and he's out. No surprise that Queer As Folk star Randy Harrison has legions of fans. But who'd have guessed how many of them would be women?

Since this is the gay issue, and Randy Harrison is one of the stars of the gayest show on TV, Showtime's Queer As Folk, we might as well get the gay question out of the way.Which, actually, is exactly what Randy Harrison has done. "I told my close friends and my parents when I was 16," he says. And then he did something else: Unlike most gay actors, he never bothered to go back into the closet.

"I had a conversation recently with these gay movie producers about how in Hollywood pretty much everybody behind the scenes is out. But the actors still aren't. In a way, it just seems like it's too late for established actors to come out, because they've been part of the illusion, this mass manipulation, for too long." The machinery is still grinding away, says Harrison. "In L.A., people's publicists package them with other people to create the appearance of a relationship -- they call the press and say, 'Be outside this restaurant at this time and you'll see this actor and that actress, and they're together.' Once you're caught up in that, you're fucked."

"How many people have done what Randy's done?" asks Ron Cowen, the co–executive producer, with Daniel Lipman, of QAF. "In terms of gay history, how many actors at 24 years old are out and are as successful and in as visible a position as Randy is? I can't think of any. In a way, he's a first."

Now let's get the "is he acting or just playing himself?" question out of the way. Short answer: He's acting.

Queer As Folk, for the uninitiated, shows a particular slice of gay culture: the sex-crazed, club-hopping milieu. For this reason, it's both loved (for its frankness) and hated (by those who think it reflects badly on the gay community). But when Harrison -- who lives in the East Village when he's not shooting in Toronto -- first got the part, he actually had to do research on gay nightlife: He went to Splash in Chelsea, "because I really hadn't been to a lot of gay clubs. I've always felt like a dork in gay clubs. Like I don't have the body thing, and I'm not into the body thing. And the first gay bar I ever went to when I was living in Atlanta, I felt more isolated than I ever have in my life. I thought, My God, is this internalized homophobia? Is this self-hatred? Eventually, I realized I'm just a gay man who hates dance music." (Harrison's partial to the White Stripes, Clinic, early Bowie, Lou Reed.)

In person, Harrison is quietly intense, and his look -- wire-frame glasses, an exceedingly bland tan sweater, unremarkable jeans -- is so understated that it doesn't even qualify as geek chic. On QAF, Justin's nickname is Sunshine because of his generally cheery disposition -- though that's been changing a bit lately. In this, Queer As Folk's second season, Justin has gotten more nuanced: He's been recovering from a brutal gay-bashing in last year's finale.

"His character is taking some turns now," says Sharon Gless, the Emmy Award–winning actress (Cagney & Lacey) who plays the proud-mom-of-a-gay-son on QAF. "And sometimes I like just standing back and watching him work. Randy is a phenomenon." Gless says Harrison recently filmed a scene in which his character displays a dark edge. "The transformation he did from being this sweet child to being cold -- cold! -- was astounding. And I thought, Oh, my God, this kid is good."

Now let's get the personal- and professional-history stuff out of the way. Randy Harrison was born in New Hampshire, but his family moved to Atlanta when he was 11. (His dad is the CEO of a paper company; his mom's "a thwarted artist and a genius"; his older brother is a bank manager.) The acting thing happened in preschool: "My parents couldn't find a baby-sitter, so they brought me to a production of Peter Pan when I was 5. I was transfixed. I knew I wanted to be onstage after that."

His gay-style résumé has always been paltry. "I was so grunge in high school. I wore huge flannels and Doc Martens and cords." Post–high school, he survived the brutal (and renowned) theater program at CCM, the University of Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music, even though he wasn't exactly popular with the faculty. (The program director boycotted his rebel production, with a group of fellow students, of Shopping and Fucking.)

He moved to New York, and then, having never before appeared on-camera, got cast in Queer As Folk after one audition and two call-backs.

"Thank God they were desperate," he says of the QAF producers.

Now let's get the instant-fame thing out of the way. Here is the typical fan reaction -- not just to Harrison but to the entire QAF cast -- according to Harrison's co-star Peter Paige: "Obsessed! Screaming, crying, 'Ohmigod, ohmigod!' "

If you're picturing hysterical homosexuals, think again, because that reaction actually comes from teenage girls, says Paige. And lots of older women, too (though they're not nearly as rabid).

It's a weird quirk of mainstreamed gay culture that QAF is a hit with straight women. At a recent first-season-DVD-signing session at the Lincoln Center Tower Records featuring Harrison, Paige, and co-star Gale Harold, "it was like 'N Sync or something," says Harrison. "I think we signed 700 or 800 boxed sets." At $90 a pop.

Okay, the graphic-sex thing. It's time to get that out of the way -- because QAF really can be steamy, at least as steamy as, say, Sex and the City.

Harold, the straight actor who plays Justin's boyfriend, Brian, says, "A lot of it happens in editing, although Randy and I are certainly making out and simulating sex. We're comfortable enough with each other to be able to give them enough raw material, you know what I mean?"For his part, Harrison says, "The sexuality required for the role never scared me at all."

And then, finally, to bring things full circle, let's get the future out of the way. As in, does an out-at-24 actor have one?

Apparently, yes. Next week, previews begin for the MCC Theater's A Letter From Ethel Kennedy, directed by Tony winner Joanna Gleason. It's Harrison's New York stage debut. And later this year, he plays the "head of a group of total outcasts" in Bang Bang You're Dead, a scathing Showtime movie about high-school violence.

It's a breakthrough role for the breakthrough actor because Harrison's character is straight.

"I'm still associated with the gayest show on TV," he says, "but the fact that I got the coming-out over with means the gay-actor thing will be on the back burner. At some point it'll be, 'He came out so long ago nobody even cares anymore.' "[/b]

[url]http://www.qaf.cn/bbs/read.php?tid=7365&fpage=1&toread=&page=1[/url]

[color=orangered]New York[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/nymag0001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/nymag0003.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/New%20York%20Magazine-April%2029th2002/nymag0006.jpg[/IMG]

[color=red]The Advocate - 17 September 2002[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20September%202002/em001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20September%202002/em002.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20September%202002/em004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20September%202002/228829255.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20September%202002/a-05.jpg[/IMG]

[color=blue]Randy gets real[/color]

[b]out actor Randy Harrison talks about freeing himself from Justin, playing a gun-toting straight teen in an upcoming Showtime movie, and preparing for life after Queer as Folk
17 September 2002
by Eric Meers

You might never notice him on the street, and Randy Harrison likes it that way. Walking into a restaurant for an interview, Harrison is camouflaged with glasses and a baseball cap. Once seated safely at a discreet table, the specs and hat come off, and there it is: his signature mop of fair hair. It seems the 24-year-old actor is having a bit of an identity crisis these days and wants to talk about it.

The crux of his concern is Justin Taylor, his Queer as Folk alter ego. While he remains devoted to his costars and to the show, Harrison is also striving to build a professional profile separate from the series. At heart a stage actor, he spent May in an off-Broadway production of A Letter to Ethel Kennedy (as a straight waiter) and appeared onstage this summer in New York's Fringe Festival. This fall he'll make another important step away from QAF with a Showtime movie about high-school bullying and Columbine-like violence. In Bang Bang You're Dead, Harrison plays Sean, the outcast students' ringleader, whose response to harassment couldn't be more different from Justin's.

Not that Harrison fails to acknowledge what a boon Justin has been to his career. Just after earning his theater degree at the University of Cincinnati-College Conservatory of Music, the young actor catapulted to fame in late 2000 with Queer as Folk's much-heralded debut on Showtime. Playing the nubile Justin, the 17-year-old trick who wouldn't leave 29-year-old Brian Kinney (Gale Harold) alone, Harrison seemed to represent the idealistic youth in search of true love that so many gays, lesbians, and, yes, straights could identify with. But such innocence was bound to be spoiled by the bed-hopping, drug-snorting boys who surround QAF's core group of gay pals, and in the space of two seasons Justin has dabbled in casual sex, substance abuse, go-go dancing, and even sex for pay.

Like Justin, Randy has grown up considerably after spending two years as the youngest out actor on TV. While his cherubic face is as boyish as ever, it is an older and warier Harrison who spoke with The Advocate about life before and after Queer as Folk.

Q:It seems the role in Bang Bang You're Dead is a departure for you because you're playing a straight character.

R:I think it's great, [but] it's upsetting that it is such a big deal. I wish it weren't an issue all the time. It's funny that people say it's a departure, because I've been acting since I was a child. I've played three gay roles out of hundreds.

Q:Did you have any trepidation about playing such a heavy?

R:No, it's the type of thing I'm drawn to. I didn't even audition. The director [Guy Ferland] wanted me for the part, and I read the script and called them back [and said yes]. I was happy that they offered it to me. I thought it was different.

Q:Do you worry that since people identify you so much with Justin, it will be difficult to get other work?

R:I know that I'm capable as an actor. I'm tired of being solely being "Queer as Folk's Randy Harrison." Unfortunately, you can't be anything else until you get other work out there. [But] it has also opened up so many opportunities for me that, I can't really complain too much.

Q:What was your reaction when you first picked up the QAF script?

R:I had actually read about the British show and the character of [Nathan]. And I said, "They should do an American version. I'd be perfect for that." This was one of the scripts that I felt, I should do this part. It's so obvious.

Q:Did you ever hesitate to take the part and be openly gay as well? Did you ever think to yourself, Most actors are in the closet?

R:No, I never hesitated once. I still aspire to a theater career. The amount of celebrity that I have now seems like a fluke to me. So I never felt a need to manipulate my career from the outside--try to be someone I wasn't to get ahead.

Q:There's a big difference between stage actors and Hollywood actors. There are many famous out Broadway people, whereas most Hollywood actors feel the need to be closeted.

R:Absolutely. I don't know what it is. I just don't think that I could be the kind of actor I want to be and not be honest with myself. Honesty is very important to me as an actor and as a person. I didn't even think about it. I don't want to be Tom Cruise. I'm not after some movie blockbuster career. That's not the kind of work I'm interested in. And frankly, it's not the kind of work I'm ever going to get.

Q:Band Bang You're Dead was an interesting choice for you in part because bullying is such a huge issue for gay youth. Did you experience that when you were in high school?

R:Absolutely, yeah. Mostly when I was younger. The typical kind of thing.

Q:Anything specific you remember?

R:I can, but I don't like talking about it. By the time I came out, that kind of stopped it. The bullying stopped when I claimed myself and proved that I wasn't afraid. A lot of it was when I was hiding when I was younger.

Q:Did you witness any school violence?

R:A kid brought in a BB gun and shot another kid. He was expelled. And someone got expelled for blowing up mailboxes.

Q:So this story rang true to you?

R:It did. I could definitely empathize with the character, with the feelings of helplessness--if only the desperation and the feeling of isolation.

Q:You grew up in Georgia, right?

R:I was born in New Hampshire, and I moved to Georgia when I was 11.

Q:Was that a huge cultural shift?

R:Oh, yeah. I'm definitely a Yankee, a New Englander at heart. Both my parents are Southerners, so they always wanted to go back to the South. I was always the shame of the family--the one Yankee who was actually born in the North.

Q:Where did you live in Georgia?

R:Alpharetta. It's a northern suburb of Atlanta, a 45-minute trip outside the city. Very conservative.

Q:When did you start understanding that you might be gay?

R:I guess I had a suspicion of it my entire life without knowing exactly what it was--knowing that there was something different about me, which I attributed to being an artist. At 11 or 12 I started sort of clarifying for myself. It took a while.

Q:When did you tell your parents?

R:When I had to. I mean, I love my parents. Coming out to them was sort of coming out to myself. I educated them, and I wanted our relationship to keep growing. I wanted them to be a part of my life still. I wanted to be able to share with them what I was going through.

Q:Was this because of being bullied?

R:No, I wasn't being bullied at school at this point. I had a group of friends, and I was isolated because I wasn't communicating with my parents. I wasn't telling them what I was going through.

Q:What was your parents' reaction?

R:Positive. Dad said that he was prouder of me than he'd ever been when I came out.

Q:What was the reaction at school?

R:I just told my friends. At that point I was pretty much out anyway. It was not a big deal.

Q:Were you able to date?

R:No, I wasn't dating anyone. I was hyper-focused on acting. So I didn't bring a guy to the prom. I was the lone gay person as far as I knew.

Q:Did you date in college in Cincinnati?

R:Yeah, yeah. It was fine. It wasn't a big deal. I didn't freak out about it. I was beyond the novelty of homosexuality. I just dated the people I liked. Mostly I was concentrating on acting, fighting to do what I wanted to do careerwise.

Q:Tell me about how you got involved in performing.

R:I started performing when I was a kid. I don't remember myself not being an actor. When I was 4 my parents couldn't get a baby-sitter for me when they were going to see a performance of Peter Pan. I was fascinated by the whole thing. After I saw Peter Pan I started auditioning for community theater. I acted all through my childhood. I went to Stagedoor Manor, this big Broadway kids' camp, when I was 9 and 11. I've done two plays a year since I was 6 until I got [Queer as Folk].

Q:When you moved to New York in 2000, did you have an agent?

R:I had been doing summer stock every summer while I was in college. We did a showcase, like most good conservatories do--monologues and things that agents and casting directors come to see. From that I got an agent.

Q:But you were in New York for a very short time before Queer as Folk.

R:A month and a half. I already had a summer job in a play in St. Louis. Right before I left for St. Louis I got the audition for the show and then a callback. So I was late getting to St. Louis. I had a day of rehearsal, and I got another callback, and they flew me to L.A. After the second call-back and third audition, I knew I had gotten the part. I went back to St. Louis and then back to Atlanta to drop off my stuff before I flew to Toronto to start filming.

Q:Tell me about filming that first scene of the series--the one that everyone always talks about, when Justin is having sex for the first time.

R:I've done sexual stuff before--onstage, which is even more emotionally difficult. With a [TV] crew around, you are stopping and starting; it becomes really technical.

Q:It's not erotic at all.

R:No. When you watch it, you're like, Wow. I look like that. But it doesn't feel like that at all. It was about communicating with Gale [Harold] and getting across what I wanted to say about the character.

Q:Do you ever get a script and say, "That doesn't ring true to my experience?"

R:The whole character of Justin and the club life he lives--I have no experience with it. It's really foreign to me, which is annoying, but that's just how it is.

Q:How do you feel about your fans?

R:It makes me really happy. There are some crazy ones. I think the gay community is split: They either love [the show] or love to hate it. For me it's always the middle-aged women and teenage girls. It's nice to see that people in Middle America are really affected.

Q:I imagine you must get a lot of mail from at-risk gay teens.

R:I do. I usually just write back and say, "Thank you." The stuff I get is not that severe like, "I'm going to kill myself." I do get a sense that seeing Justin can be a great comfort to a lot of people. They feel that they can stand up for what they feel and who they love.

Q:Are there things that you can't do anymore because of your fame?

R:I can't walk down the street with my head up. I'm not a hat wearer, but now I'm a hat wearer. I don't want to be the center of attention. My posture has changed. I walk with my head down and shoulders slumped. Suddenly I carry myself as if I'm ashamed of something.

Q:Any unpleasant fan experiences?

R:Rarely, but it happens. It always weirds me out and makes me unhappy that some people think I'm Justin. I'm not. People can be talking to me and I know they think they are talking to Justin. It's hard to explain. It's a really subtle kind of thing. It makes me feel like Randy Harrison is not a human being to them.

Q:Yet to many people, you're the face of young gay America. And you're certainly one of youngest out actors to appear on The Advocate's cover.

R:It makes me proud, and it makes me scared. More than anything, I want to be an actor and I want to keep working, and I think there's a danger in being perceived as a poster boy for something. While it's great to be an out actor, I never really had any goals of activism. All my goals are as an actor--to do different kinds of work. It's ironic too. Besides the fact that I sleep with men, I have very little sense of being part of the community of homosexual people, for whatever reason. I have a group of six friends, two of whom are gay. I associate the gay community with a subset of the gay community that I'm not a part of.

Q:You mean the subset that's represented on Queer as Folk.

R:Yeah.

Q:And you don't identify with that set.

R:I'm just not one. It's a clique that I've never been a part of. It's not like I identify them in a negative way. A lot of my friends are club people [laughs]. It's not me. It's funny to represent that, because it's not me. I don't fit into a gay club setting. It's just ironic that I represent that somehow.

Q:So what do you feel when you see friends living out some of the issues your character is dealing with in the show--the drug use, casual sex?

R:I hope that they are finding satisfaction. I'm in no way making a judgment. I know it doesn't make me happy. [But] I wonder what kind of lives they will have built for themselves when they turn 45 and can't really have any connection with people because they are so used to fleeting sexual ... I don't know, I don't know.

Q:Do you think that the show is working toward an answer to that question?

R:I can't speak on behalf of the show. I'm not a creator; I'm just a pawn. I think the sense of community that exists with all the characters--that's the answer. The fact that they have found a family in their friends. It does give some depth and meaning to their lives. I don't know for Justin; he's always looking for meaning out of his relationships with people. I don't think he's as trapped into the drug thing as a lot of the others are.

Q:Knowing what you know now, what would you advise your closeted actor friends?

R:I actually have more respect for people who are in the closet. You end up exposing so much of yourself because you have to talk about your sexual life. You shouldn't have to talk about it. I don't like people who lie. But if you don't talk about it, it's like you're too pussy to talk about it, which I didn't want to be. I would say, "Do it quickly and quietly at the beginning of your career."

Q:I've read that you have been dating someone for three years.

R:I was. I'm not anymore. That ended a while ago.

Q:Are you dating someone now?

R:I'm not going to talk about it.

Q:You've got two more years left on your Queer as Folk contract. Would you sign on for more?

R:No. Not because I don't love the show; I want it to end and start building a career outside the show.

Q:What do you see yourself doing after Queer as Folk?

R:I'm confident in my ability to maintain a career. I don't know if it will be doing either independent films or plays in New England. I sort have this p_w_picpath of myself sort of disappearing for a while and reemerging five to 10 years down the road again. We'll see.[/b]

[color=red]The Advocate - 6 July 2004[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20November%202004/advocatecover_jenr.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20November%202004/randyQ26A_jenr.jpg[/IMG]

[color=blue]Queer As Folk confidential

Randy[/color]

[b]Q: What has been the biggest evolution in your character’s personality or life situation since he first appeared?

Randy:Finishing puberty, losing his virginity, and leaving home.

Q: If your character was a real person, would you be his friend? Why or why not?

Randy:It’s difficult for me to imagine Justin as a real person. He’s so thoroughly a character created for serial television that his behavior, though dramatically justified on Queer as Folk, would register as childish, self-obsessed and absurd if it were displaced into the reality I’m familiar with. How could I be friends with someone who has nervous breakdowns at spilled marinara sauce, assaults high school enemies with small firearms, and has been systematically and repeatedly betrayed, lied to, condescended to, and humiliated by his boyfriend for four years? Were I placed into the TV wonderland of Queer as Folk, on the other hand, Justin and I would f**k once, realize we were twins separated at birth, and try to get our parents back together using elaborately quirky schemes. I’d most like to tell Justin to calm down. Maybe get him into a yoga class.

Q: What’s the one challenge or blessing you hope your character faces in a future episode?

Randy:First off, I think Justin is old enough and financially stable enough at this point to have his own apartment. But, codependent as he is, I’m sure Justin would get a large dog right away, probably a pit bull named Harvey. Those would be two blessings. A challenge Justin might face would be dealing with the ramifications of having his cell phone stolen when he went out at 4 o’clock one morning to innocently walk Harvey and ended up giving a mugger a blow job in a public park lavatory.

Q: What single scene or episode so far has been the most meaningful or memorable for you?

Randy:I’ll always remember having to fake jack-off at gunpoint, because it was so upsetting to me that I didn’t fake cum or even really fake ‘get it up,’ so we had to reshoot it.

Q: What have you learned about yourself by playing Justin?

Randy:What I’ve learned most while working on Queer as Folk has come really indirectly, less from playing Justin Taylor than from dealing with press, corporations, advertisers, the gay community, and fans of the show. I’ve learned the necessity of constantly realigning your perspective and the importance of standing up for yourself and being constantly aware that people are going to skew and censor you in order to make the idea of you better represent whatever agenda they’ve decided you’ll promote. And it’s all done so matter-of-factly, its such the status quo, that it becomes very simple to accept even though it completely corrodes the soul.

Q: What do you think is the biggest issue facing American gays and lesbians right now, and how well do you think Queer as Folk has done in addressing that issue?

Randy:I think the biggest issues facing Americans period, both queer and not, are the environment, the economy, and the war in Iraq. While I think Queer as Folk has done a remarkable job addressing gay-specific politics, most notably gay marriage, it seems to ignore the fact that we are part of a global community of human beings even before we are part of a local community of homosexuals.

Q: Drawing from your contact with gay and lesbian fans and the other gay people in your life, in what ways do you think Queer as Folk has influenced the gay community?

Randy:The most significant feedback I get tends to be from queer teens, often closeted, who feel isolated in various ways and have found that watching Queer as Folk relieves some of that tension and loneliness. I view the gay community as something so large, fluid and diverse that it’s impossible to make a statement like “The show has affected this entire group in this one specific way,” but the letters I read from individuals are things that I know have happened, and they demonstrate to me the difference the show has made in at least a handful of gay lives

Q: In what ways do you think Queer as Folk has influenced the portrayals of gays and lesbians on other TV programs?

Randy:I really couldn’t say. I’m going to imagine not enough.

Q: You’ve heard the complaints about the show from some viewers and critics. What one complaint bugs you the most and why?

Randy:I find it ridiculous when people talk about Queer as Folk like it’s supposed to carry some enormous humanitarian agenda. It’s a f**king TV show! No one expects The O.C. to change the world! It’s strange to me that because the show is predominately gay that characters and gay story lines are held to a completely different standard. The medium in itself is only capable of so much, and generally it only aspires to a specific level of artistry and entertainment.

Q: What’s next for you? Where else can QAF fans see your work in the future?

Randy:I’m doing a Broadway show. I might be done with it by the time this comes out, I’m not sure.[/b]

[color=red]The Advocate - November 2001[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20November%202001/adv001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20November%202001/adv004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20November%202001/adv007.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/The%20Advocate%20-%20November%202001/adv009.jpg[/IMG]

[color=orangered]DNA   [/color]     [url]http://www.dnamagazine.com.au/[/url]

[color=blue]DNA interview [/color]

[b]From DNA, an Australian gay magazine. Fans are calling it the best season yet, and critics praise the maturity of the writing and depth of character development. This season, Justin Taylor, played by 27-year-old Randy Harrison, picks up a gun and joins a gay vigilantesquad. Matthew Myers spoke to Randy about Justin, those sex scenes and life after QaF.

DNA: There are some great character developments in the new season. How do you feel about Justin's?

RH: I think they are dramatic but justified. I mean, it makes sense that he hasn't entirely dealt with having been attacked. Then, when he watches a close friend of his not defending himself, he becomes extreme, goes in the other direction. It was definitely fun to do, just because the material was so different. After three years, I certainly didn't expect to be handling guns and doing combat scenes on Queer as Folk.

DNA: As a vigilante, Justin has a military style buzz cut. Was losing your blond locks a difficult decision?

RH: It wasn't a decision I had to make. If the producers write it, you kind of have to do it. But I was fine. I couldn't care less about my hair and it had been long for a while, so I was ready for a change.

DNA: One of the long-running characters dies this season. Did that storyline have much impact on the cast?

RH: I think it did. Especially because we were losing an actor who had been with us for three years. We shoot in Toronto and most of us don't live there. I live in New York and so does the actor who's left but he's no longer on set with us, so that's sad.

DNA: The new season features testicular cancer, street violence, loneliness, death and even ghosts. Is there a feeling among the cast that the characters are maturing?

RH: Absolutely. I definitely think it's the aim of the writer and producers to move the show forward, certainly as far as the kind of ssues that the characters are being confronted with. They're all growing up and getting older. Now they're starting to deal with aging – not me, particularly, yet!

DNA: Do you hang out with any of the cast outside of work?

RH: Not really. I mean, we all get along and are all friends, but we don't hang out.
DNA: The sex scenes are always pretty hot. How do you and Gale Harold prepare for them?

RH: We don't prepare for them really. Actually, a lot of it is the trick of the camera, the lighting and music that they put on it. Generally we do it as quickly as possible and it depends on how elaborate it needs to be. They sketch out what needs to be done physically like you would choreograph something ahead of time.

DNA: At DNA we get mail from people confusing Justin the fictional character with Randy the actor who plays him. Do you find this too?

RH: Yeah, I do. Fan mail is odd, though. I think it may be normal forTV actors. People have spent four years seeing me playing this one character and they may never see me do anything else. People often confuse me with the character and, yes, I get fan mail addressed to Justin.

DNA: How different is Randy Harrison to Justin Taylor?

RH: I'm very different. We have very little in common, actually.

DNA: We wouldn't find you hanging out at a club like Babylon, then?

RH: No, I don't go to dance clubs. I don't listen to that type of music or go to gay bars. Although, I'm an artist in a way, I'm not a visual artist. I'm an actor. You know, my hair's a different colour.

DNA: What? You're not blond?

RH: [Laughs] No. That's fake hair! They bleach it for the show. My real hair colour is a dark blond or light brown.

DNA: You did a photo shoot for Vanity Fair with the stars of Will and Grace, Queer Eye and Boy Meets Boy. What was that like?

RH: It was fun. It happened really fast. It was right before we started shooting last year. It was great to meet all those people and they were all really kind. We all got glammed up in a studio in Los Angeles.

DNA: Queer as Folk has pushed many television boundaries. Do you feel like you're part of an historic gay era?

RH: I definitely feel that since the show started the amount of gay subject matter on TV has just skyrocketed. I wonder if it will completely shift the paradigm, or if it's just sort of a fluke. But it seems to me as if television has changed with it. I don't know necessarily if Queer as Folk is responsible, but it's good to know that you're a part of it in some way.

DNA: In Australia, we have a lesbian storyline on a prime-time drama called Neighbours. It's a big thing because it's on at 6.30 pm and it's a very unadventurous show.

RH: Yeah. On All My Children, which is a big soap opera here, there has been a lesbian storyline happening for awhile, maybe even before Queer as Folk started. And the lesbian is one of the lead characters.

DNA: Had you every watched Sharon Gless in Cagney and Lacey?

RH: [Laughs] No, I haven't. I think I've seen half an episode recently. I knew who she was and I knew of Cagney and Lacey, but I haven't actually watched the show.

DNA: You were in a film about high school shootings called Bang, Bang, You're Dead. Can you tell us about your character?

RH: I played Sean. He was based on a combination of real life characters: Kip Kingle, who killed his parents and then himself after he had gone to school and killed a bunch of people, and also a mixture of the two Columbine killers, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. I did a lot of research on those people and it was really difficult shooting that movie. It was painful and frustrating. I mean, I'm satisfied with it, but it was just really difficult having to live here for the duration of that movie. Having to think and feel that way and try to examine the world that those people lived in.

DNA: On a lighter note, you were once in a stage production of Grease.

RH: [Laughs] I was in the ensemble of Grease when I was 17. I actually got my Actor's Equity card in Grease. In St Louis there's an enormous outdoor theatre, which I think is one of the biggest in the country, and I was cast and became an official actor!

DNA: How long does it take to shoot one episode of QaF?

RH: We're shooting the fifth season now and we're shooting one episode in eight working days. But in past years we did it in seven.

DNA: Will this season be the last?

RH: We don't definitely know yet. We're waiting to hear.

DNA: How cool is it for a gay man like yourself to be living in New York?

RH: I love New York City! I might be biased, well, of course I'm biased! I love it. For the past five years I've been in Toronto all winter and then for the spring, summer and fall I live in New York. It's ridiculously expensive to live here though. I may have to leave Manhattan and go to Brooklyn!

DNA: It's reported that public appearances and autograph signing that the QaF cast do are like Beatle-mania! Is that true?

RH: It is! It's insane. It's actually the one time of the year when we can go out and connect with the audience and the people. I don't know about in Australia, but the fan base here is small but loyal. They love the show and know every episode and everything we have done in our careers. So it feels good to actually meet those people who have been with the show since the beginning. It is like Beatle-mania and it's very draining.

DNA: Australia Russell Mulcahy directed the very first episode of QaF. How did you find working with him?

RH: Oh yeah, Russell's incredible. He came back in the second season as well for a couple of episodes. He's an incredible man. He's got such energy and he's capable of shooting so much more film in a day than anybody else. He's just fanatically shooting all the time. And he's funny.

DNA: Have you seen the British version?

RH: Yeah, I saw the first episode of the British version but not until well into shooting our first season, after I had already shot that portion I also liked Bob and Rose, the series that Russell T Davies, who wrote QaF, did later on.

DNA: How do you see the future for openly gay actors being cast in straight roles?

RH: I honestly don't know, but I hope it's going to be great. I don't actually think I've had that much of a problem. I can't imagine what a gay actor will have to do in order to be cast as the straight male lead in a film. I mean, I'm sure it will happen eventually. But I think actors always have to fight to prove themselves – for any role. I think being gay is just something that people, who would be arguing against you in a role, could try to use against you.

DNA: After QaF what types of roles would you prefer to have?

RH: Immediately, I really want to do something classical or period, something very far away from Babylon. I'd love to do something classical on stage too.

DNA: Is there one QaF episode that's your favourite?

RH: Yes. My favourite is still the last episode of the first season.

DNA: The prom?

RH: Yeah. Getting my head bashed in! It was the most fun to do, but it is still kind of upsetting when I see those pictures of the bloody scarf and all that.

DNA: But before that scene, it was all about Justin and Brian dancing together. That was great. It was a very powerful p_w_picpath.

RH: Yeah, it was like a little musical number in the middle of this dramatic series. It was out of character for the show but at the same time it worked perfectly![/b]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/DNA/randy2520look.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/DNA/randy2520yumm0.jpg[/IMG]

[color=red]OUT - December 2000[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-December%202000/oout001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-December%202000/oout013.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-December%202000/out005.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-December%202000/out010.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-December%202000/out014.jpg[/IMG]

[color=orangered]OUT - 100 Gay Entertainers Issue-2001[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-100Gay%20EntertainersIssue-2001/out011201.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-100Gay%20EntertainersIssue-2001/out011203.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/OUT%20Magazine-100Gay%20EntertainersIssue-2001/out011202.jpg[/IMG]

[color=blue]Out 100[/color]
[b]From heroic New York firefighter Tom Ryan to Queer as Folk fun-lovers Randy Harrison and Peter Paige, from Ellen and Melissa to pioneering attorney Mary Bonauto, from the glitziest beauties to the grittiest advocates, we give you the greatest gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender success stories of 2001—and an exclusive Queer as Folk preview to boot.[/b]

[color=red]XY-Skewl Issue - NOVEMBER 2000 [/color]  [url]www.xy.com[/url]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/XY%20-%20Skewl%20Issue/xy01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/XY%20-%20Skewl%20Issue/xy02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/XY%20-%20Skewl%20Issue/xy03.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/XY%20-%20Skewl%20Issue/xy04.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/XY%20-%20Skewl%20Issue/xy05.jpg[/IMG]

[color=orangered]NEXT[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Next/next001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Next/next003.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Next/next004.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Next/next005.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Next/next006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Next/nxt020104005.jpg[/IMG]

[color=red]bang bang you're dead[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/bang%20bang%20youre%20dead/bangbang1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/bang%20bang%20youre%20dead/teachermag02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/RandyCover/224921529.jpg[/IMG]

[color=orangered]XtraWest - 8 FEB 2001[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/RandyCover/xtrawest01.jpg[/IMG]

[color=red]ETC - 18 JAN 2002[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/RandyCover/etc020100.jpg[/IMG]

[color=orangered]HX - 27 May 2005[/color]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/RandyCover/HXMay2005cover.jpg[/IMG]

[[i] 本帖最后由 qqqq2046 于 2006-8-15 01:03 编辑 [/i]]

qqqq2046 发表于 2005-8-25 00:14

其他

在我的RANDY网页上也可以看到 [url]http://randyharrison.anyp.cn/magazine.aspx[/url]

这里有shakeme的翻译 [url]http://qaf.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=13279[/url]

Attitude

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Attitude/atti002.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Attitude/atti006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Attitude/atti009.jpg[/IMG]

Xtra

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Xtra/xtra01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Xtra/xtra02.jpg[/IMG]

RB Gayzette

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/RBGayzette.jpg[/IMG]

LV bugle - NOVEMBER 10 2000

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/lvbugle01.jpg[/IMG]

LONG ISLAND PRIDE PRESS - DEC 2000

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/pslippdeccover1.jpg[/IMG]

pride - JAN 2002

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/pride020101.jpg[/IMG]

eclipse - JAN 2002

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/eclipse001.jpg[/IMG]

Buzz - JAN 2002

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Buzz-2002/buzz001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Buzz-2002/buzz004.jpg[/IMG]

A&U - MARCH 2002

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/A%20U/au001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/A%20U/au006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/A%20U/au002.jpg[/IMG]

fab - JAN 2001

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-jan01.jpg[/IMG]

fab - oct 2001

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-oct01-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-oct01.jpg[/IMG]

fab - DEC 2001

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-dec01-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-dec01-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-dec01-3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-dec01-4.jpg[/IMG]

fab - JAN 2002

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-jan02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/fab/fab-jan02-1.jpg[/IMG]

In - DEC 18 2000

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/InMagazine.jpg[/IMG]

IN

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/in005.jpg[/IMG]

Redzone

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/RedzoneMagazine.jpg[/IMG]

Starweek - JAN 2001

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/Starweek.jpg[/IMG]

Starweek

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/starwk0201191.jpg[/IMG]

PM - FEB 2002

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/pmmag0202cvr.jpg[/IMG]

TeleVision

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TeleVision/tvision020101.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TeleVision/tvision020102.jpg[/IMG]

TV Guide - 2000      [url]http://www.tvguide.com/default.htm[/url]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%202000/pgtvguide.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%202000/galeforce03s.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%202000/tvg_002.jpg[/IMG]

TV Guide

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%202000/tvg005.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%202000/tvg12020001.jpg[/IMG]

TV Guide - March 2003    

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%20March%202003/tvg001.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%20March%202003/224921655.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%20March%202003/tvg006.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%20March%202003/tvgcast.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/TV%20Guide%20-%20March%202003/tvg009.jpg[/IMG]

Vanity Fair - DEC 2003

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Vanity%20Fair/vfair01.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Vanity%20Fair/vfair08.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Vanity%20Fair/vfair03.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/Vanity%20Fair/vfair05.jpg[/IMG]

另加一张

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/qqqq2046/QAFCover/b-05.jpg[/IMG]

[[i] 本帖最后由 qqqq2046 于 2006-8-15 01:01 编辑 [/i]]

brijus 发表于 2005-8-25 00:42

Re:[重新总结]RANDY杂志上的图片和访问

沙花

--------------

首先,这帖子好大哪,我的窗口速度整个变慢了…………
以前有过类似的帖子,不过楼主整理的真全,有些没看过的照片,好棒!
如果内容能有人翻译,就完美的无法无天啦!﹙可以不用理会这句﹚

慢看,有心得再回。

玥华 发表于 2005-8-25 00:45

四姑娘辛苦鸟……俺帮你捏手……

tsuru 发表于 2005-8-25 00:58

偶看完已经疯掉鸟
弓虽银啊,Q大!

lee81311 发表于 2005-8-25 01:06

哇,好多美图啊,看得过瘾,谢谢楼主。

cwt 发表于 2005-8-25 01:38

太强了,看得好过瘾
辛苦了~

jill_liu 发表于 2005-8-25 02:42

好全~~图好多~~~
就是英文看起来累,基本都只看图。。。*_*

夕子 发表于 2005-8-25 03:25

太好的总结贴,大家开始做总结了,好棒!
我也先占个位子,有感想再编辑。

keroppijj 发表于 2005-8-25 04:07

多谢LZ的总结!
越来越喜欢Randy了......

peridot 发表于 2005-8-25 04:11

哇咔咔,俺也摸进来偷到两张没有滴~~~
多谢多谢~~~~

xunmin 发表于 2005-8-25 06:48

看得好过瘾啊,收了好多图图,谢谢楼主~~~~~~~~~~~

candyperfume 发表于 2005-8-25 07:26

真强!both LZ and Randy~

总结的真全,辛苦LZ了!!

还是最喜欢他给New York拍得那张封面, 确实有the post-gay gay icon的感觉。

不过看那张封面就不由得看到了底下Simon的名字。这么想起来,两人的相识也挺浪漫的,lucky的访问阿~

以前还从别的地方(好像是yahoo的某个group)下过两张图,大概是Randy的剪报吧,那种彩色报纸。 想问问LZ知道这是Randy参加的什么活动么??好像是什么在Columbus HRC?
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/candybj/RandyColumbusHRC61204.jpg[/img]

[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/candybj/RandyJune12HRC.jpg[/img]

nihao_h 发表于 2005-8-25 07:42

没话讲了

太齐全了

小瑞 发表于 2005-8-25 10:09

好多好多好多啊 崇拜楼主 ^_^
觉得看到他蓄须的样子有点奇怪 虽然他的年纪蓄须并不奇怪 嘿嘿
这么多 好赞哦

tonizh 发表于 2005-8-25 10:13

2046请受我一拜!!!

callas 发表于 2005-8-25 11:11

辛苦了……

sin_an 发表于 2005-8-25 11:43

[s:333]
好多好多randy
好漂亮好漂亮~~
[s:287]

姐姐我太爱你啦~~~ [s:241]

jessica8111 发表于 2005-8-25 11:45

2046总结得真全啊,谢谢,它已经是我的珍藏了!!!

查理·布朗 发表于 2005-8-25 12:13

好喜欢......3Q......LZ辛苦啦!

鄭喬方 发表于 2005-8-25 13:03

妳厲害!看的眼花撩亂,有些照片我沒有,收了!

小麦 发表于 2005-8-25 13:48

楼主大人好强啊~~好多美图~~收藏收藏~~

lqshuixin 发表于 2005-8-25 19:55

不喜欢R留胡子的样子,还是爱他阳光、干净、可爱的样子~~~

fayyd 发表于 2005-8-25 20:14

RANDY美到没天理了………………
多谢LZ啊!!!!!!磕头ING………………

vanii 发表于 2005-8-26 01:57

我受你的特殊恩惠,所以更加要顶!
血泪ING~~多少人的梦想,终于在姐姐的手里完成了!

laing5177 发表于 2005-8-26 03:50

真的是好看得不得了謝謝

lansetrt 发表于 2005-8-27 23:09

眼睛饱了~~爽啊~~~

小希 发表于 2005-8-28 15:52

尝试翻译

乔伊 - 2000
喧闹的 Harrison 使赤裸所有的
"你总是读关于每个人的事叙述美国版本没有在去是如极端。 那是胡说,绝对的胡说。 资讯科技将会是正如 [极端], 如果不多,"喧闹的 Harrison 当问有关在播放时间的气人新系列内的性内容的数量事说,如人们的 Queer。 这十二月,当他扮演 17 岁查斯丁在充满男孩,性别,党,俱乐部,难的身体,大声的音乐刀口锐利的系列角色的时候,你能完全地见到什么挑剔的女人正在谈论和夜晚底。 基于广泛流行的英国系列,故事线在七位 gay 男人和女人的每天生命上集中, 而且是成熟, 讲真话的和时常 gay 经验的明白探险。 挑剔的女人个性时常因为他的年龄是论争的目标, 而且因为在他的发现他自己的性别个性期间发生的明白行为。

很有可能这是你已经听说喧闹 Harrison 的第一次,但是白色的可爱人已经自从~后行动七。 " 演戏是我记得已经做的第一件事物,而且我仅仅从不停止 ", 取消挑剔的女人。 在新罕布什尔出生, 喧闹的而且当他是十的时候,他的家庭搬到亚特兰大 , 格鲁吉亚州。 资讯科技在 16 点在那里他作出了艰难的决定告诉他的父母和亲近的朋友他是 gay 。"资讯科技相当很好地去,而且它是漂亮的理想, 但是困难的也, 正直的同类它是给其他人我想像". 在中学之后,挑剔的女人他学习了戏院和表演的艺术音乐学院前往辛辛那提的大学保存性。

在毕业之后,他搬到纽约在他已经得到一个代理的工作了在圣路易斯市政的戏院而且在许多游戏中运行的戏院中工作,包括 1776,油脂和任何事进行。 " 我刚刚开始追求戏院,假装的以是我所会做的我,因为那是我有了我所有的经验地方 ",他说。

但是挑剔的女人知道它正要改变的生活, 和很快地。 在纽约只有一个月之后,当人们大约二星期之后在洛杉矶试听的时候,他的代理人把他送给 Queer, 和在他的戏院中央中工作,挑剔的女人得到了他已经被挑选玩查斯丁的呼叫。 " 我是如此兴奋 ",说挑剔的女人。 " 资讯科技轮流一会儿下沉在". 他了解,它为他全部相当很快地发生和如何幸运的他是。 "我真的没有让典型的‘饿得要死纽约-演员'经验".

在系列中有三个主要的个性,不是什么相似的东西,所有的不同年龄, 和所有的在他们的 gay 生活的各种不同的点。狂风 Harrold,玩布莱恩,一个是热衷于自己的想法并且装满态度的傲慢 29 岁的广告主管。亨利火花,是演员阵容的最可认识的名字之一,玩麦可, 一家助理的自选市场经理在他的 20 年代后期中,也是布莱恩最好的朋友。 然后进入查斯丁,正在仅仅出来,而且在布莱恩中失去他的处女天真的 17 岁,不料竟会爱上他, 但是不找来自布莱恩的相同感觉过来。当他们在蓝色的衣领匹兹堡 gay 现场和他们的数天中度过他们的夜晚尝试全部大约理解存在 gay 是什么的时候,经过二十二插曲系列,我们跟随三人一组的生命一扭和旋转。 " 当然,个性是在没有方法角色样板中,"挑剔的女人说," 但是我认为查斯丁的球- 电子的突端,不 bashfullness 的, 而且完全缺乏羞愧是某事,年轻的人将会黏紧在而且之上学习从".

同样地幸运的如挑剔的女人是,他确定这一个角色将会有在他的代理事业或生活上的冲击。 "在这之前,我真的没有代理的事业,而且资讯科技正在使~兴奋是不同的东西部份。 资讯科技是一个很棒的工作,我刚刚毕业,而且这是我被处理的手。 我将必须然后处理它的弹回。" 实际的演员到现在为止似乎虽然有每件事物的控制, 而且正在只有真的期待追求一个成功的事业不让他的性别变成一个它的主要部份。 " 我完全地愿意谈论它,但是我没有在销售我的性别",断言挑剔的女人。 " 我仅仅想要和我能学习的人玩真的好部份和工作从".

挑剔的女人不是多相似个性但是,他玩。 "即使我的个性是 gay ,而且我是 gay,他仍然真的不同于我。 我不是一个俱乐部男孩和真的从不是。 我是一个家庭第一主义的男人,"承认挑剔的女人。 "我喜欢无所事事而且读 (他的喜爱作家是威廉 Faulkner), 去看电影 ( 他的喜欢事物作为斗阵俱乐部) 而且出去吃。 ( 无论什么有) 但是我喜欢也有乐趣。 我丢好党。 人们跳舞。 我仅仅觉得更舒服我知道大部份的人哪里,而且我们能仅仅拿下来。"就全部而言你高耸 40-音乐- 憎恨者向那边,你和挑剔的女人可能有共同的别东西也。他承认,他听到一点每件事物而且他将会有时候沉迷于一些 Britney 矛,‘ N 同步和那些其他的类型, 但是他 " 不拥有那些激光唱碟之中的任何一个 " 和他总是 " 憎恨 [他自己]为然后做它"!

当挑剔的女人在多伦多完成如人们的 Queer 的拍摄人的时候,他将会归还家给他和他的男朋友居住的纽约。 挑剔的女人遇见了他的男朋友, 当他是 19 的时候也是一个演员。 " 我们已经是现在一起为三和半数年。 资讯科技是真的好。 有时资讯科技正在挫败分别地,但是他始终发生而且叁观"承认挑剔的女人。

当问如果人仍然认识他, 而且他准备好处理与一个成功的代理事业有关的名望,挑剔的女人说," 偶尔,我在这里拿注意因为许多额外之物是本地人。 在附近在你和追从正直的注视你的他们,而且你偏执狂。 但是名望不是一个我的目标,我仅仅想要在好部份中行动,而且如果名望与那有关,它也是。"

在这一个工作之后,挑剔的女人希望脱掉数时间和到欧洲和瑞士的旅行。最重要地,挑剔的女人和演员阵容的其它部分希望 gay 社区这十二月将会拥抱而且感激他们的工作。 "我仅仅认为这是事物 gay 社区已经等候见到有很长的一段时间。 而且仅此一次,这将会给每个人他们想要的。"

帝国 -秋天 2001

和帝国的面谈

小挑剔的女人

如人们的喧闹 HARRISON 的 QUEER 大致上说出星事物,他的男朋友,和整个世界看的损失你的处女好莱坞党及

帝国 : 喧闹的,做事实你正在对加拿大向后地移动低劣的那一个查斯丁生命?
喧闹的 HARRISON:[微笑]我不能告诉你。。。

E: 我知道,我知道。 如此让我们谈论。。。真正的生活。 藉由在你后面的去年 QAF 狂躁,你能不需要被辨认出就出去吗?
RH: 有时。 但是通常当我出去的时候 , 我公开,因此,我将会不再去 gay 俱乐部。

E:你拿大举包围?
RH:是的。 资讯科技像一个笑话。

E: 是你契约约束停留看一个特定的方法? 山羊胡子是一个大的变化。
RH: 我确定我将必须走开修面这。 资讯科技有一点像我将做任何的 Justin'll 看起来像。 我确定他不种植一个山羊胡子。 [中止] 他可以虽然 - 谁知道?

E: 我知道你现在是在关系中; 名望如何影响它了? 当你是离开和电影明星党的时候,你的男朋友感觉如何?
RH: 资讯科技已经非常些微地影响我们。 而且我必须减轻进入所有的之内那,因为我和我不知道的人没感觉舒服的党。 我仍然和我吊的朋友悬挂出由于在之前。

E: 与你的男朋友在一起,也?
RH: 正直的我孤独的或一起。 资讯科技不有关系。 我的意思是, 距离是被影响我的关系比星更重要的事物生活事物的在多伦多当我的朋友在纽约这里的时候。 实际上,我的朋友被传布出所有的在现在以来。 每个人,如同他们长大一样,正在去不同的方法。

E: 藉由承担你往新方向发展的一个方法是如此的一个非传统的角色在 Queer 中当做人们,在你的非常第一的插曲要求你做裸,肛门- 性别爱现场的地方。 你如何准备一个现场同类, 一个将要是一段如此被刺激的插曲部份?
RH: 我不一定要准备很多,因为查斯丁在那片刻是如此无经验。 资讯科技是实际上不像它或许似乎一样的困难。 你有选择: 或完全地与它搭配而且做它所有的方式,或否则你就是甚至不接近地受到的影响。 对那么多感到赤裸的和亲密一个陌生人对你,你仅仅必须去那里。

E: 多被预演的你和狂风?
RH: 号码资讯科技是第三天的射击。 我没有全然知道好的狂风。 但是射击它有一个点火者感觉胜于完成的现场,因为当我们正在做性别的时候,指导者正在大叫出方向。 那里是许多锐利的和笑。。。

E: 你拿起来如何部份?
RH: 我做了录象机。 我从学校刚刚才毕业,做了一个陈列橱,而且一些代理人正在看。 当我读我是的手写体的时候像,'我必须玩这一个部份'我认识我可以处理它。

E: 你被关心有关每个人正在为系列期待的广告类型的事吗? 雪伦 Gless[ 谁游戏表演的 PFLAG- 完成式的妈妈黛比] 已经说她期望了许多论争而且想要是它的部份。
RH: 实际上,那正在对我使~兴奋。 在狂风和我必须了解的第一现场中,我开始笑。 他说,'什么?' 我是像,'这将要看起来如此坏。 我看起来如此年轻! 和一个成人的男人做它, 资讯科技正在去是可怕的。'

E: 你曾经第二-猜测轮流角色 ofJustin?
RH: 号码我在我的我确实是初期的事业一个地方。 我没有任何事藉由轮流失去角色,而且我有了每件事物得到。

E: 有或许这么多年轻的 gay 男人和 lesbians 向那边图画来自查斯丁的故事力量。 你感觉像一个角色样板吗?
RH: 亲自地,我也许感觉我是一个角色样板, 我是一公开地 gay,在我的年龄成功的演员。 但是我没感觉表演给我职责做出一特定的举止。 我不处理我的尝试为其他的人设定例子的生活。 我仍然正在尝试理解我所有自己的 stufE

E: 你觉得查斯丁起来如何? 以许多方式他是表演的情绪中心。 他例证无罪 vs.experience 的主题和例证爱是否是可能的在现代的 gay 世界中的问题。
RH: 我仅仅爱他。 他是如此知道。 许多时代,当我会首先读手写体的时候, 尤其在查斯丁开始增加之后进入他自己的之内,我会想要知道这一个家伙为什么仍然和布莱恩在一起。 从着手资讯科技是辱骂的关系。 我需要同样地投资在他们的关系不一件性的事物, 但是如查斯丁的真正爱对于这一个男人。 而且从那,我想,受到查斯丁的智能影响。

E: 那是我看重人的问题有有关查斯丁: 为什么是他如此的早期停止性的成熟在屁眼布莱恩之上以致于?
RH: 真的吗? 除了查斯丁以外就我而言,资讯科技是那里是一定布莱恩没有人已经见到的部份。 我认为,查斯丁知道而且是知道的那些部份需要被养育。 如果查斯丁要离开,可能地布莱恩的那些部份再一次可能无法出来。

E: 你对于这一个个性画一条线在你的个人历史上的运气吗?
RH: 尽可能多。 我认为,他的智能和智力是最初被手写体给的比较少量,而且我介绍他给他们分类。 然后作家明白而且开始包括本文的那。

E: 你自己的第一爱怎么样? 它是任何事相似的查斯丁和布莱恩吗?
RH: 哦, 号码 [笑] 一点也不。

E: 你的第一时间是充满喜悦的和田园诗的?
RH: 不,不,不! 它曾经吗? 我的意思是, 不,它是可怕的。 我从不谈恋爱。

E: 告诉我关于砰然的你个性, 重击你死。
RH: 他是有一点像头 trenchcoat 黑道。

E: 如此的你得到一个机会玩某人邪恶的天使查斯丁之后。
RH: 他不是邪恶的。 我不能玩任何的个性是。。 。但是他一定是最伤害。

E: 你将要说什么? 你不能玩一个个性是什么?
RH: 你不能进入。。 。1 低劣的,'家伙的邪恶。'但是你必须进入 ,或至少我进入 , 亲爱的个性而且想要理解他。因为全部计时,所以在部份上工作是如此令人生气我正在全部读这 [娄斗菜中学凶手] 艾力克哈利斯和 Dylan Kliebold 东西。 他们有仍然是在线的日记,而且他们有青少年去的崇拜位置。 但是然后你看他们从那翻过来,而且他们被直射是令人讨厌的书呆子的小孩。 他们是,相似的,' 你知道什么? 性交你! 你不能再痛打我,而且我将一定使你难过我以那移情,如一个牺牲者。 我的意思是, 允许我会无法去那一种极端。 但是资讯科技真的不是困难了解 - 尤其当他们在暴力的文化方面被升起的时候而且轮流情绪兴奋剂在和之上走开, 完全地向上用化学轻弹了他们。 而且然后以滥用的类型他们在学校遭受。。。

E: 以个性的伤害开始是非常有人情的达成方式一个如此角色。
RH: 我认为资讯科技是给个性正义的唯一方法。人们的憎恨对他们有道理 , 无意识地,因此你需要演算,在外因此它也能对你有道理 !

纽约 - 29 2002 年四月

http:// newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/urban/gay/feature/5945/

在 Gay 之后的 Gay 圣像

他有热的,他被才能,而且他外出。 没有惊奇如人们的 Queer 星挑剔的女人 Harrison 有狂热者的军团。 但是 who'd 已经猜测多少他们会是女人?

因为这是 gay 议题,而且喧闹的 Harrison 是在电视上的最快乐的表演星之一,如人们的播放时间的 Queer,我们最好无法 way.Which ,实际上,完全地怎么喧闹的 Harrison 已经做。 " 当我是 16 的时候,我告诉了我的亲近朋友和我的父母 ",他说。 然后他做了别的东西: 不像大多数的 gay 演员,他从不烦扰回到壁橱中。

" 我最近和这些 gay 电影生产者有了交谈有关如何在好莱坞非常每个人都在幕后外出。 但是演员剧照不是。 在一定程度上,它仅仅似乎,相似的资讯科技太晚让确定的演员出来,因为他们已经是幻影,这块处理的部份, 为太长的。"机器仍然正在磨离开, Harrison 说。 " 在洛杉矶,人的宣后代员和其他的人包装他们产生关系的外表 -- 他们呼叫新闻媒体和发言权,' 在这次的这一家餐馆以外而且你将会见到这一个演员和那一个女演员,而且他们一起。'一经你在那被追赶,你被性交。"

" 多少人们已经做什么被做的挑剔女人"? 问 Ron Cowen, co –运行的生产者,藉由单尼尔 Lipman,QAF。"根据 gay 历史, 多少演员在 24 岁外出并且同样地成功的和在如看得见的一个位置当挑剔的女人是? 我不能想到任何。 在一定程度上,他是第一。"

现在让我们拿那 " 他是代理的或仅仅玩他自己"? 询问离方法。 短答案: 他正在行动。

如人们的 Queer, 为那不开始,给一个 gay 的特别薄的切片看文化: 性别发狂又单脚跳俱乐部的环境。 因为这一个理由,资讯科技两者都被爱 (对于它的率直) 并且憎恨。 (被那些认为它严重地在 gay 社区上反映的人) 但是当 Harrison-- 当他没有在多伦多射击的时候谁居住在村庄东部 -- 首先得到了部份,他实际上必须做在 gay 夜生活上的研究: 他去在切尔西溅湿,"因为我真的不曾到过许多 gay 俱乐部。 我总是已经感觉像 gay 俱乐部的 dork 。 相似的我没有身体事物,而且我不是进入身体事物之内。而且第一 gay 曾经除我之外去到当我住在亚特兰大的时候,我比我隔离曾经在我的生活方面有。 我想,我的上帝,是吗 ? 这是自己的-憎恨? 最后, 我了解我只是一个憎恨舞蹈音乐的 gay 男人。"( Harrison's 部分的到白色的斑纹,临床讲义,早的单刃猎刀, Lou 芦苇.)

在人中, Harrison 安静强烈, 和他的神情 -- 用金属丝卷起-体格眼镜,一件非常温和黄褐色的毛衣, 不显着的牛仔裤 -- 是如此的打着折扣说以致于它甚至不如玩家别致的款式取得资格。 在 QAF 上,查斯丁的绰号是阳光因为通常他的愉快性情 -- 虽然那已经被近来变更一点点了。 在这, 如人们的 Queer 第二个季节,查斯丁已经变得较多的配色: 他已经恢复一残忍的怒殴 gay 的在去年的结局中。

" 他的个性现在正在轮流一些旋转 ", 雪伦 Gless 说, 艾美奖奖赏–玩骄傲者的得胜女演员 (Cagney&Lacey)-妈妈--一-gay-在 QAF 上的儿子。 "而且有时我喜欢仅仅站着背面而且看他工作。 挑剔的女人是一种现象。" Gless 最近说 Harrison 拍摄了现场在哪一他的个性显示黑暗的边缘。 " 变形他从身为这个甜的孩子做到寒冷 -- 寒冷! -- 是令人惊骇的。 而且我想,哦,我的上帝,这一个小孩很好。"

现在让我们争取个人者- 和从方法的专业人士- 历史东西。 喧闹的 Harrison 在新罕布什尔出生,但是当他是 11 的时候,他的家庭搬到亚特兰大。 (他的爸爸是纸公司的运行长; 他的妈妈 " 一个被反对的艺术家和天才 "; 他的较年长的兄弟是银行经理)。 代理的事物发生在未满学龄的: "我的父母无法找一个保姆,因此,当我是 5 的时候,他们带我去彼得平锅的制造。 我被刺穿。 我认识我在那之后想要是台上的。"

他的 gay- 风格的 r é 总数 é 总是已经是不足取的。 " 我是如此在中学中的肮脏。 我穿着了极大的法兰绒和文件貂鼠和绳索。"邮寄–中学,他平安渡过在 CCM ,对音乐保存性的辛辛那提学院的大学残忍的 ( 和有名的) 戏院计画,即使他不对全体教员感到完全流行。 (计画指导者联合抵制了他的叛徒制造, 藉由一群同学,购物而且性交.)

他搬到纽约,然后, 以前从不有出现在-之上照相机, 在 Queer 中有在一个听觉和二个呼叫之后投如人们-背面。

" 谢谢他们是不顾死活的上帝 ",他说及 QAF 生产者。

现在让我们把立即- 名望的事物赶出方法。 这里是典型的狂热者反应 -- 不仅仅到 Harrison 除了到整个的 QAF之外演员阵容 -- 依照 Harrison's 的共星彼得 Paige: "迷住! 尖叫,哭泣,'Ohmigod,ohmigod!'"

因为反应实际上来自青少年女孩,所以如果你正在画歇斯底里的 homosexuals,再一次想, Paige 说。 而且许多较年长的女人, 也.(虽然他们不几乎如猛烈的)

资讯科技是一个主流的 gay 文化 QAF 是由于直的女人一个击中的怪异奇事。在由 Harrison , Paige 和共星狂风哈洛德主演的林肯中心塔记录的最近第一季节- 签署数字化视频光的会议," 它是同类 'N 同步或某事",Harrison 说。 " 我认为我们签署了 700 或 800 盒装的组 " 。 在 $90 取出。

好,图标- 性别的事物。 资讯科技是该把那赶出方法的时候 -- 因为 QAF 真的可能是 steamy, 至少如 steamy 当,之时说,性别和城市。

哈洛德 , 玩查斯丁的男朋友,布莱恩, 的直演员说," 许多它在编辑中发生,虽然挑剔的女人和我正在确定地了解而且模拟性别。 我们和彼此够舒服的能够给他们充足的原料,你知道我意谓的?" 对于他的部份, Harrison 说 ", 角色所需的性别一点也不惊吓了我。"

然后,最后, 带来事物全部圆周,让我们把未来赶出方法。 当做在, 做一外面的-以 -24个演员有一?

显然地,是的。 下个星期,事先查看为来自 Ethel 肯尼迪的 MCC 戏院的一信开始, 被汤尼胜利者乔安娜 Gleason 指示。 资讯科技是 Harrison's 纽约阶段初次登场。而且今年稍后,他砰然地玩砰然的 " 一群总被驱逐的人头 " 你死,关于中学暴力的伤害播放时间电影。

因为 Harrison's 的个性是直的,所以资讯科技是突破性的发展演员的一个突破性的发展角色。

"我仍然有关在电视上的最快乐的表演 ," 他说," 但是我得到了来临的事实- 在外结束由于意谓 gay- 演员的事物将会在后面的火炉上。 在一些点它将会是,' 他很久以前这么出来没有人甚至不再关心。'"

http:// [url]www.qaf.cn/bb/ad.php?tid=7365&[/url] fpage=1& toread=&页=1

纽约

提倡者 - 17 2002 年九月

挑剔的女人真正

外面的演员挑剔的女人 Harrison 谈论从查斯丁释放他自己,玩一场即将来临的播放时间电影的一个合计枪的直十几岁的青少年, 而且准备如人们的在 Queer 后的生活
17 2002 年九月
藉着艾力克 Meers

你可能无法在街道上注意他,而且喧闹的 Harrison 那样喜欢它。 为一次面谈走入一家餐馆,Harrison 与眼镜和一顶棒球无边帽一起伪装。 一次安全地在一张小心的桌子坐,详细说明书和帽子脱落,而且它那里: 他的公平头发的签字墩布。 资讯科技似乎, 24 岁的演员正在有一点一个身份危机这些数天而且想要谈论它。

他的关心紧要关头是如人们第二自我的查斯丁泰勒 , 他的 Queer 。 他热中于他的合演者,而且到表演, Harrison 也正在努力建立来自系列的专业描绘分开。 基本上一个阶段演员,他在给 Ethel 肯尼迪 (如一个直的侍者) 的信远- 百老汇制造中度过五月而且在纽约的边缘节日中这夏天上场出现。 这秋天他有关中学威胁和像鸽的一样暴力将会以一场播放时间电影作另外的重要步骤远离 QAF 。在砰然中砰然地你死,Harrison 玩肖恩,被逐出的学生魁首,, 回应到困扰无法查斯丁是更不同的。

不是那 Harrison 无法承认一个恩惠查斯丁曾经到过他的事业。仅仅在音乐的辛辛那提- 学院温室的大学赚他的戏院程度之后, 年轻的演员对在和 Queer 的 2000 后期中的名望发射机当人们的很多-预报了在播放时间上的初次登场。 玩适婚的查斯丁,不别管 29 岁的布莱恩 Kinney(狂风哈洛德) 的 17 岁的诡计 , Harrison 似乎寻找真实的爱表现理想主义的年轻人这么多 gays , lesbians,和, 是的,直线可以识别由于。但是如此的无罪是约束被单脚跳床者,包围 QAF's 的 gay 朋友的核心团体的喷着气弄响鼻子药的男孩破坏,而且在二个季节的空间中查斯丁已经在偶然的性别,物质滥用方面玩水,去-去跳舞, 而且为薪资使~相等性别。

像查斯丁,挑剔的女人已经长大非常地在度过如在电视上的最年轻的外面演员的二年之后。 他的天使脸是和往常一样男孩似的,不过它是较年长和小心 Harrison 谁有关生活和提倡者说在和之前在 Queer 之后如人们。

Q: 资讯科技似乎因为你正在玩一个直的个性,所以砰然的角色重击你死是你的离开。

R:我认为,资讯科技是大师,[但是] 资讯科技是令人生气它是一个如此大的交易。 我愿它始终不是一个议题。 资讯科技是好笑的,人说,因为自从~之后我是孩子,我已经行动,所以资讯科技是离开。 我已经在数百中扮演三个 gay 角色。

Q: 你有关玩有任何的恐惧吗如此的一重?

R:不,资讯科技是我被画到的事物类型。 我甚至没有试听。 指导者 [ 家伙 Ferland]为部份想要我, 而且我读了手写体而且认为他们后面的 [ 而且说是的]. 我很快乐他们提供到给我。 我认为它是不同的。

Q: 你烦恼,因为人识别你们这么多和查斯丁,它将会难以拿其他的工作?

R:我知道我是有能力的如一个演员。 我对在独自地作为 " 如人们的喧闹 Harrison 的 Queer" 感到厌烦。 不幸地,你不可能是别的东西,直到你向那边拿其他的工作。 [但是] 它也有有话直说如此的许多机会为我以致于,我不能真的控诉太多。

Q:当你最初拾起 QAF 手写体的时候 , 你的反应是什么?

R:我已经被实际上读关于英国表演和 [内森] 的个性事。 而且我说,"他们应该做一个美国版本。 我将会对那是完美的。"这是手写体之一,我感觉,我应该做这一个部份。 资讯科技是如此明显。

Q: 曾经做了你犹豫轮流部份而且 gay 公开地恐怕最好吗? 你曾经对你自己想,大多数的演员是在壁橱中?

R: 不,我从不犹豫曾经。 我仍然热望到一个戏院事业。 我现在有的名人数量对我像一个侥幸。因此我从不感觉了需要操纵来自外面的我事业-- 设法成为某人我是不要再到达向前地。

Q:在阶段演员和好莱坞演员之间有一种大的不同。 有许多出名的外面百老汇人,然而大多数的好莱坞演员感觉要把~关进小屋的需要。

R:完全地。 我不知道它是什么。 我就是不认为我可能是我想要是而且不对我自己感到诚实的演员类型。 对我同样地诚实非常重要一个演员和如一个人。 我甚至没有想它。 我不想要当汤姆巡航。 我不是在一些电影卖座片事业之后。 那不是我感兴趣的工作类型。 而且坦白地,资讯科技曾经不是工作的类型我将要拿。

Q: 乐团重击你死部份地是你的有趣选择因为威胁是 gay 年轻人的一个如此极大的议题。 你经历当你是在中学中的时候?

R:完全地,是的。 大概当我是比较年轻的时候。 典型事物。

Q: 特定的东西你记得?

R:我装于罐头,但是我不喜欢谈论它。 当我出来的时候, 那种停止它。 当我宣称了我自己而且证明了我不怕的时候,那威胁停止。 许多它是当当我是比较年轻的时候 , 我正在藏。

Q:你目击任何的学校暴力吗?

R:一个小孩引进一只 BB 枪而且射击另外的一个小孩。 他被驱逐。 而且某人为炸毁邮筒得到驱逐。

Q: 如此这一个故事呜响真实的对你?

R:资讯科技做。 我会一定和个性移情,藉由无助的感觉-- 如果只有沮丧和隔绝的感觉。

Q: 你在格鲁吉亚州长大 ,对不对?

R:当我是 11 的时候,我在新罕布什尔出生,而且我搬到格鲁吉亚州。

Q:是那极大的文化变化?

R:哦,是的。 我基本上一定是美国人 , 新英格兰。 我的两个父母是南方人,因此,他们总是想要回去南方。 我总是家庭的羞愧--一个实际上在北方中出生的美国人。

Q:你哪里住在格鲁吉亚州?

R:Alpharetta。 资讯科技是一个亚特兰大的北方市郊, 一 45- 分钟在城市之外的旅行。 非常保守的。

Q: 你何时开始了解你可能是 gay?

R:我猜测我不需要完全地知道它是什么就有了一种它的怀疑我的整个生活-- 博学的有关于我的不同东西, 我归于到作为一个艺术家。 在 11 或 12 I 开始了为自己澄清的种类。 资讯科技轮流一会儿。

Q:你何时告诉你的父母?

R: 何时我有到。 我的意思是,我爱我的父母。 对他们出来被对我自己出来分类。 我教育了他们,而且我想要我们的关系保存成长。 我想要他们是我的生活剧照的一个部份。 我想要能够和他们分享我正在去过的。

Q: 是这因为被威胁?

R:不,我不此时正在学校被威胁。 因为我没有在与我的父母沟通,所以我有了一群朋友,而且我是隔离的。 我没有在告诉他们我正在去过的。

Q:你的父母反应是什么?

R:积极的。 爸爸说,他曾经跟他比起来以我为傲有是当我出来的时候。

Q:在学校反应是什么?

R:我刚刚告诉了我的朋友。 那时我无论如何是漂亮的更加在外。 资讯科技不是大的交易。

Q: 是你聪明的约会?

R:不,我没有在和任何人约会。 我是兴奋的-把重心集中在演戏。 因此我没有带着一个家伙到毕业舞会。 我是像我知道一样的遥远地孤单的 gay 人。

Q:你在辛辛那提的学院约会吗?

R:是的,是。 资讯科技是罚款。 资讯科技不是大的交易。 我没有因为它而变得焦燥。 我是超过 homosexuality 的新奇。 我刚刚约了我喜欢的人。 大概我正在专注于演戏, 对抗做我想要做 careerwise 的。

Q:告诉我关于你如何参与表演。

R:当我是一个小孩的时候,我开始表演。 我不不记得我自己身为演员。 当我是 4个我的父母时候无法替我找到一个保姆当他们将要见到彼得平锅的表现时候。 我被整个的事物令人入神了。 在我见到彼得用平底锅煮我开始为社区戏院试听之后。 我透过我的孩童时期表现所有。 我去 Stagedoor Manor,大的百老汇小孩的露营这, 当我是 9 和 11 的时候. 我已经做每年二场游戏自从~之后我是 6 直到我有 [如人们的 Queer].

Q:当你在 2000 年搬到纽约的时候,你有一个代理人吗?

R:当我是在学院中的时候,我已经每个夏天做夏天存货。我们做了一个陈列橱,像大多数的好温室做-- 独白和事物代理人而且投指导者受到见到的影响。 从那我争取了一个代理人。

Q:但是你在 Queer 前的非常短时间的纽约如人们。

R:一个月和一半。 我已经在圣路易斯中的一场游戏中有一个夏天工作。 正确地在我之前前往我为表演得到了听觉的圣路易斯然后一个收回。 因此我迟到到达圣路易斯。 我有了一天的排练,而且我被有另外的一个收回,而且他们飞了我到在第二个呼叫后的洛杉矶-背面和第三个听觉,我认识我已经有部份。 我回去圣路易斯和然后向后地到亚特兰大减少我的东西在我飞到多伦多开始拍摄之前。

Q:告诉我关于拍摄系列的那第一现场--那一个每个人总是谈论, 当查斯丁第一次正在有性行为的时候。

R: 我以前已经做性东西--台上的, 甚至更在情绪上困难。 与一个 [电视] 组员在一起在附近,你正在停止而且开始; 它变成真的技术上。

Q: 资讯科技一点也不 erotic。

R: 号码当你看它的时候, 你是像,哇。 我看起来像那一样。 但是它一点也不感觉像那。 资讯科技是有关与狂风 [哈洛德] 沟通而且得到过我想要有关个性说的。

Q: 曾经做你拿一个手写体和发言权," 那没响吗真实的对我经验"?

R: 查斯丁的整个个性和俱乐部生活他居住--我没有对它的经验。 资讯科技真的是外国的对我, 是令人感到懊恼的, 但是正好它是如何。

Q:你觉得你的狂热者起来如何?

R:资讯科技使我真的快乐。 有一些发狂的一些。 我认为 gay 社区被分离: 他们或爱 [表演] 或爱憎恨它。 就我而言资讯科技总是中年女人和青少年女孩。 资讯科技是美好见到人在中央的美国真的被影响。

Q:我想像你一定从在- 危险的 gay 青少年收到许多邮件。

R:我做。 我通常仅仅回信而且说," 谢谢你 ". 我拿的东西不是那么严格的相似," 我将要杀我自己 " 。 我确实感觉见到查斯丁对许多人可能是一个很大的安慰。 他们感觉,他们能对于他们感觉的站起来,而且他们爱谁。

Q:有你因为你的名望能不再做的事物吗?

R:我以我的头向上能不沿街道向下走。 我不是一个帽子穿用者,但是现在我是一个帽子穿用者。 我不想要是注意的中心。 我的姿势已经改变。 我以我的头走向下的而且肩猛然掉落。 突然我携带我自己好像我对某事感到羞愧。

Q:任何的不愉快的狂热者经历?

R:很少地,但是它发生。 资讯科技总是怪异的我外面的而且使我不快乐一些人认为我是查斯丁。 我不是。 人们能和我和我说话知道他们认为他们正在和查斯丁说话。 资讯科技是困难解释。 资讯科技是一非常敏感类型的事物。 资讯科技使我感觉像喧闹的 Harrison 对他们不是一个人类。

Q:仍然对许多人,你是年轻 gay 美国的面貌。 而且你确定地是最年轻的外面演员之一在提倡者的掩护上出现。

R:资讯科技使我骄傲,而且它使我惊吓。 超过任何事,我想要当演员,而且我想要保存工作,而且我想在为某事被感觉如一个代表性人物方面有一种危险。 资讯科技是很棒是外面的演员,不过我从不真的有了任何实践主义的目标。 我所有的目标是如一个演员-- 做不同类型的工作。 资讯科技也是冷嘲的。 此外我和男人睡觉的事实,我有作为 homosexual 人的社区部份的非常小感觉, 不论甚么原因。 我有一群六位朋友,其中的二个是 gay 。 我联合 gay 社区和 gay 社区我不是一个部份的一个子集。

Q:你意谓子集以在 Queer 上被表现如人们。

R:是的。

Q:而且你和那组不识别。

R: 我仅仅不一。 资讯科技是一个我从未是一个部份私党。 资讯科技是不像我以一否定的方式识别他们。 许多我的朋友是联合行动人 [笑]. 资讯科技不是我。 因为资讯科技不是我,所以资讯科技是好笑表现那。 我进入一个 gay 俱乐部设定之内不适合。 资讯科技确实冷嘲我不知何故表现那。

Q:当你见到朋友住出你的个性正在表演中处理的一些议题的时候,如此你感觉什么--药使用,偶然的性别?

R:我希望他们正在发现满足。 我是在没有制造一个裁判的方法中。 我知道它不使我快乐。 [但是] 因为他们对疾驰是如此使用过,所以我怀疑当他们转向 45 而且不能真的和人有任何的连接时候 , 他们将会为自己建造什么类型的生命性的。。。 我不知道,我不知道。

Q:你认为表演正在向那一个问题的答案工作吗?

R:我代表表演不能说。 我不是一个创作者; 我只是一个典当。 我想社区感以和所有的个性存在-- 是答案。 他们已经发现他们的朋友一个家庭的事实。 资讯科技确实把一些深度和意义给他们的生命。 我不为查斯丁知道; 他总是找寻意谓离他和人的关系。 我不认为他如药事物所困住如许多其余者是。

Q: 博学的你现在知道什么,你会劝告你的把~关进小屋演员朋友什么?

R:我实际上有较多的尊敬给是在壁橱中的人。 你最后暴露大多数的你自己因为你必须谈论你的性生活。 你应该没有谈论它。 我不喜欢躺着的人。 但是如果你不谈论它, 资讯科技像你也是猫谈论它, 我没有想要当。 我会说," 你的事业很快地而且安静地从最初的地方做它 ".

Q:我已经读你有和某人约会达三年之久。

R:我是。 我是不不再。 那在一会儿以前结束。

Q: 是你现在和某人约会?

R:我不将谈论它。

Q:你已经在你的 Queer 上得到另外二个数年左边如人们契约。 你会为更多正式雇用吗?

R: 号码不因为我不爱表演; 我想要它在表演之外结束而且开始建筑一个事业。

Q:你见到你自己在 Queer 之后如人们做什么?

R:我是自信的在我能力中维持一个事业。 是否它将会在新英格兰做也独立的电影或游戏,我不知道。 我分类再一次有消失一阵子而且把五到 10 年再度出现下来的这一个我自己的图像种类道路。 我们将会见到。

提倡者 - 6 2004 年七月

如人们的 Queer 机密的

挑剔的女人

Q: 已经自从~以后他首先是在你的个性个性或生活情形中最大的进化出现?

挑剔的女人: 终结思春期,损失他的处女, 而且离开家。

Q: 如果你的个性是真正的人,你会是他的朋友吗? 为什么以及为什么不?

挑剔的女人: 资讯科技很困难让我想像如一个真正的人查斯丁。他有如此的彻底地一个为连续的电视被产生的个性以致于他的行为,虽然戏剧地在 Queer 上证明如人们, 会登记如天真的,自我迷住的和荒谬的如果它进入真实之内被移置我熟悉。我如何可以与在溢出的 marinara 酱有神经衰弱,用小的武器袭击中学敌人, 而且有系统地而且重复地已经被出卖,说谎的某人要好, 谦逊到, 而且被他的男朋友蒙羞达四年之久? 是被放置进入 Queer 的电视奇境之内如人们的我, 另一方面, 查斯丁和我会 f** k 一次,了解我们是在出生被分开, 而且试着一起把我们的父母拿回来使用苦心经营诡诈的方案双胞胎。 我大部分有喜欢告诉查斯丁冷静吗。 也许拿他进一个瑜珈班级。

Q: 那一个是什么挑战或祝福你希望一段将来的插曲你个性脸?

挑剔的女人: 首先走开,我认为查斯丁很旧足够而且财政地此时足够赶入马房里有他自己的公寓。 但是, codependent 当他是, 我确定查斯丁会立刻拿一只大的狗, 或许一个叫做哈维的比特犬。 那些会是二祝福。 一个挑战查斯丁可能面对会处理分枝偷他的行动电话当他在 4 点钟一个早晨外出无罪地走哈维而且最后在一个公众的公园中给 mugger 一个打击工作盥洗室的时候。

Q: 单一现场或插曲到现在为止已经是你的最意义深长的或值得纪念的什么?

挑剔的女人:我将总是记得必须假造插座-走开在枪口,因为它是如此的令人生气到我以致于我没有假造 cum ,否则甚至真的假‘让它登上 ,'因此我们必须再射击它。

Q: 你藉由玩查斯丁学习关于你自己的事了什么?

挑剔的女人: 我超过什么已经得知大部分当在 Queer 上工作的时候当人们已经真的间接地受到的影响 , 比较少玩查斯丁泰勒从处理杂志报纸,公司,广告者, gay 社区和表演的狂热者。 我不变地重新整齐你的已经学习需要透视的和站立的重要在为自己上面而且不变知道人将要更为了要发动 , 歪斜并且检查你们你的主意表现你将会促进的他们已经决定的任何议程。而且资讯科技全部被这么做物质--事实,它的那个如此状态 quo,以致于即使它完全地使腐蚀灵魂,它变成非常简单的接受。

Q: 你想什么是立刻面对美国 gays 和 lesbians 的最大议题,而且在向那一个议题发表演说方面你想 Queer 当人们已是做得多么好?

挑剔的女人:我想面对美国人时期的最大议题, 两者的 queer 和不,是环境,经济 , 和伊拉克境内的战争。 当人们已经做一个向 gay- 特性的政治发表演说的显着工作的时候,我想 Queer, 最特别地 gay 婚姻,它似乎不理睬事实,在我们是一个 homosexuals 的地方社区的部份之前 , 我们甚至是一个人类的全球社区的部份。

Q: 从与 gay 和 lesbian 的你接触你的生活狂热者和其他 gay 人画, 在当人们已经影响 gay 社区的时候 , 你是想 Queer 什么方法?

挑剔的女人: 我拿的最重要的回应容易来自 queer 青少年,时常把~关进小屋, 谁在各种不同的方面觉得隔离,而且已经发现看 Queer 当人们减轻一些紧张和寂寞。我看 gay 社区当做某事如此的大大, 流动的和不同的那一个资讯科技是不可能发表一个陈述同类 " 表演已经影响这一个的这个整个的团体特定的方法 " ,但是我读的信从个体是我知道的事物已经发生,而且他们对我示范表演已经在至少一把 gay 生命中发表的不同

Q: 在你是想什么方法如人们的 Queer 已经影响 gays 和 lesbians 对其他的电视节目的描绘?

挑剔的女人:我真的无法说。 我将要想像不是充足。

Q: 你已经听到来自一些观众和批评家的关于表演的诉苦。 什么诉苦疯狂的你大部分和为什么?

挑剔的女人:当当像资讯科技的人们应该携带一些巨大的人道主义者议程的时候 , 人谈论 Queer 的时候,我找它荒谬的。 资讯科技是 a f** 国王电视秀! 没有人期待 O.C. 改变世界! 对我资讯科技很奇怪,因为表演掌握是 gay 个性和 gay 故事线被坚持一个完全不同的标准。 媒体本来只是有能力的这么多,而且通常它只对特定程度的艺术之性质和娱乐热望。

Q: 对你是下个的事情 ? 哪里别的能 QAF 狂热者未来见到你的工作?

挑剔的女人:我正在做一场百老汇表演。 当这出来的时候,我可能与它一起做,我不确定。

提倡者 -2001 年十一月

DNA     http:// [url]www.dnamagazine.com.au/[/url]

DNA 面谈

从 DNA,一本澳洲的 gay 杂志。 狂热者正在仍然认为它是最好的季节,而且批评家称赞写作的成熟和个性发展的深度。 这季节,被 27 岁挑剔的女人 Harrison 玩的查斯丁泰勒,拾起一只枪而且参加 gay vigilantesquad 。 马太 Myers 跟挑剔的女人说有关查斯丁,那些性别现场和在 QaF 之后的生活。

DNA: 在新的季节中有一些伟大的个性发展。 你觉得查斯丁起来如何?

RH: 我认为他们是戏剧性的但是证明。 我的意思是,它有道理他没有完全地处理有被攻击。 然后,当他看一位他的亲近朋友不防护他自己的时候,他变成极端,进入另一个方向。 资讯科技一定是有趣做, 仅仅因为材料是如此不同。 在三年之后,我确定地没有期待操作枪而且做如人们的在 Queer 上的战斗现场。

DNA: 如一个义警警员,查斯丁有一种军事的风格谣言削减。 正在损失你的金发锁困难的决定?

RH: 资讯科技不是决定我必须作出。 如果生产者写它, 你类型必须做它。 但是我很好。 我无法关心比较少的有关我的头发事而且它已经是久一阵子,因此,我为一个变化做好准备。

DNA: 长期的个性之一这季节死。 那一个剧情带给演员阵容很多的冲击吗?

RH: 我认为它做。 尤其因为我们正在损失一个已经是由于我们达三年之久的演员。 我们在多伦多和我们大部份中射击在那里不居住。 我住在纽约,而且被留下的演员但是他也是和我们在组身上是不再, 所以是忧愁的。

DNA: 新的季节以双丸状的癌,街道暴力,寂寞,死亡和平坦的鬼为特色。 有在演员阵容个性正在成熟之中的感觉吗?

RH: 完全地。我一定认为资讯科技是作家和生产者的目标移动表演向前的,确定地像 ssues 的类型个性正在被面对一样的遥远。 他们全部正在增加在而且上面比较年长。 现在他们开始处理变老–不我,特别地,仍然!

DNA: 你在工作的外面以任何演员阵容悬挂出吗?

RH: 不是真的。 我的意思是,我们全部相处而且是所有的朋友,但是我们不悬挂出。
DNA: 性别现场总是很相当热。 你和狂风哈洛德如何准备他们?

RH: 我们不真的准备他们。 实际上, 许多它是照相机的诡计, 照明和音乐他们穿上它。 通常我们尽快地做它,而且它仰赖如何精细的它需要当。 他们描绘略图出什么需要身体上地被做相似的你在时间之前会设计舞蹈表演动作某事。

DNA:在 DNA 我们从人收到邮件困惑查斯丁虚构的个性喧闹玩他的演员。 你也找这吗?

RH: 是的,我做。 但是, 狂热者邮件是奇数的。 我认为它可能是正常的 forTV 演员。 人们已经度过四年见到我玩这一个个性,而且他们可能无法看我做别的东西。 人们时常把我和个性弄混和,是的,我拿狂热者邮寄寄给查斯丁。

DNA: 对查斯丁泰勒喧闹的 Harrison 多不同?

RH: 我非常不同。 我们非常少有相同处,实际上。

DNA: 我们不找你在像巴比伦的俱乐部的悬挂,然后?

RH: 不,我不去跳舞俱乐部。 我不听音乐的那一个类型或去 gay 酒吧。 虽然,我是在一定程度上一个艺术家,我不是一个视觉的艺术家。 我是演员。 你知道,我的头发一个不同的颜色。

DNA: 什么? 你不是金发的?

RH: 假的头发 [笑] 号码! 他们为表演漂白它。 我的真正头发颜色是一黑暗的金发或淡褐色。

DNA: 你为虚荣心和意志和优雅, Queer 眼睛和男孩会男孩的星展览会做了一次相片射击。 那一个同类是什么?

RH: 资讯科技是乐趣。 资讯科技发生真的快速。 在我们去年开始射击之前 , 资讯科技是正确地。 资讯科技是很棒遇见所有的那些人,而且他们全部真的亲切。 我们全部在洛杉矶的一间工作场所向上得到 glammed 。

DNA: 如人们的 Queer 已经推动许多电视边界。 你感觉像你是一个历史性的 gay 时代的部份?

RH: 我一定感觉,因为表演开始 gay 的数量使~服从在电视上有关系刚刚才猛涨。 如果它将会完全地改变例, 或资讯科技一个侥幸仅仅被分类,我怀疑。 但是它似乎我好像电视已经以它改变。 我不必然地知道如果 Queer 当人们是有责任的,但是资讯科技是好知道你在某些方面是一个它的部份。

DNA: 在澳洲,我们有在被称为邻居的黄金时段的戏剧上的一个 lesbian 剧情。 因为资讯科技是,所以资讯科技是一件大的事物在下午 6.30 点而且资讯科技是一场非常不爱冒险的表演之上。

RH: 是的。在我所有的孩子身上,是一个大的连续剧这里, 已经有 lesbian 剧情发生为一会儿,也许甚至在 Queer 之前当人们开始。 而且 lesbian 是率先个性之一。

DNA: 有你 Cagney 和 Lacey 的每一看雪伦 Gless?

RH: [笑] 不, 我不已经。 我认为我最近已经见到一半的插曲。 我知道她是谁,而且我知道 Cagney 和 Lacey ,但是我没有实际上看表演。

DNA: 你在被称为砰然,砰然的中学射击附近的一个电影中, 你死的。 你能告诉我们关于你的个性吗?

RH: 我玩了肖恩。 他以一个真正生活个性的组合为基础: Kip Kingle, 杀了他的父母然后他自己在他已经去上学并且杀了一束人 , 以及二鸽的凶手,艾力克哈利斯和 Dylan Klebold 的一个混合之后。 我做了在那些人上的许多研究,而且它是真的困难射击那一场电影。 资讯科技是痛苦的而且挫败。 我的意思是,我对它感到满意,但是它是确实真的困难有对于期间的那一场电影在这里居住。 必须那样想而且感觉而且试着调查那些人住在的世界。

DNA: 在一个较轻的笔记上,你在油脂的阶段制造中是曾经。

RH: [笑] 当我是 17 的时候,我是在油脂的全体中。 我实际上得到了我演员的公正油脂的卡片。在圣路易斯中有一个巨大的户外剧场, 我想是在国家中最大的之一,而且我被投而且变成一个官方的演员!

DNA: 它轮流射击 QaF 的一段插曲多久?

RH: 我们正在现在射击第五个季节,而且我们正在射击一段插曲在八每天工作。 但是在过去数年中我们做了它在七。

DNA: 这季节将会是最后人吗?

RH: 我们不仍然一定知道。 我们正在等候听到。

DNA: 为像你自己一样的一个 gay 男人它多凉爽住在纽约?

RH: 我爱纽约市! 我可能很好地, 偏袒当然我偏袒! 我爱它。 我已经是整冬天在多伦多过去五年和然后春天, 活的在纽约的第一夏天和秋天。 资讯科技荒谬地是贵虽然在这里居住。 我可能必须离开曼哈坦并且去布鲁克林 !

DNA: 资讯科技被报告公众的外表和亲笔签署 QaF 投做像小妞-狂躁! 那是真实的吗?

RH: 资讯科技是! 资讯科技是患精神病的。 资讯科技实际上是我们能和听众和人出去而且连接的年次。 我在澳洲不知道,但是狂热者基础这里很小的但是忠诚。 他们爱表演而且知道我们已经在我们的事业中做的每段插曲和每件事物。 因此它对实际上适宜那些自从~以后开始已经在表演的人觉得舒服。 资讯科技像小妞-狂躁和资讯科技正在非常排出沟外。

DNA: 澳洲罗素 Mulcahy 指示了 QaF 的非常第一插曲。 你找与他合作起来如何?

RH: 哦是的,罗素是难以置信的。 他为一些插曲回到第二个季节恐怕最好受到的影响。 他是难以置信的男人。 他已经得到如此的能源,而且他能够在一天内超过其他任何人射击如此更多电影。 他仅仅正在狂热地始终射击。 而且他是好笑的。

DNA: 你见到英国版本了吗?

RH:是的,我见到英国版本的第一段插曲,但是不直到很好地进入射击我们的第一个季节之内,在我已经射击那部分了之后,我也喜欢鲍伯和萝丝, 系列罗素 T 大卫,写了 QaF, 稍后做。

DNA: 你为公开地 gay 演员见到未来在直的角色中被投起来如何?

RH: 我真诚地不知道,但是我希望资讯科技正在去很很棒。 我不实际上认为我已经有那么多一个问题。 我不能想像一个 gay 演员将会必须为了要被投如直的男性序言一个电影 , 做的。 我的意思是, 我确定它将会最后发生。 但是我总是想演员必须对抗证明他们自己任何的角色–。我认为,存在 gay 很正直某事人, 会争论反对你在一个角色中,可以试着使用对抗你。

DNA: 在 QaF 之后你会偏爱什么打字的角色有?

RH: 立刻,我真的想要做古典的东西或时期, 某事在非常远处从巴比伦。 我将会爱也做在阶段上的古典东西。

DNA: 有一段你的喜欢事物的 QaF 插曲吗?

RH: 是的。 我的喜欢事物仍然是第一个季节的最后一段插曲。

DNA: 毕业舞会?

RH: 是的。 得到我的头怒殴在! 资讯科技是做的最有趣的, 但是当我见到血腥的围巾那些照片的时候,它仍然正在颠复和所有的那。

DNA: 但是在那现场之前,它一起全部是有关查斯丁和布莱恩的事舞蹈。 那是大师。 资讯科技是一个非常有力的图像。

RH: 是的,它像一部小音乐片戏剧性的系列中央的数字。 资讯科技为表演超出个性除了同时它完全地工作!之外

出自 -2000 年十二月

在外 - 100 Gay 演艺人员议题 -2001

外面的 100
从英勇的纽约消防队员汤姆赖安到 Queer 如人们乐趣- 爱人挑剔的女人 Harrison 和彼得 Paige,从亚伦和梅莉莎到初期的代理人玛丽 Bonauto ,从 glitziest 美人到最含沙的提倡者,我们给你最好的 gay , lesbian,两性的, 和变性成功故事 2001- 和独家的 Queer 当人们事先查看踢。

XY- Skewl 的议题 -2000 年十一月的 [url]www.xy.com[/url]

下一个

砰然砰然你死

XtraWest- 8 2001 年二月

及其他 - 18 2002 年一月

HX- 27 2005 年五月

siriguleng 发表于 2005-8-28 19:27

厉害,可不要删那

小宝舒华 发表于 2005-8-28 20:20

不错,图片大有精~很稀饭咯~

sunnycup 发表于 2005-8-28 20:22

我的天,小希你真厉害!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!