Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站

cora 发表于 2010-6-9 09:45

2010.6.7 Gale的新采访——Catching up with Gale Harold【中文翻译在11楼】

[i=s] 本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-6-11 11:32 编辑 [/i]

[color=Blue][b]The Actor’s Life – Catching Up with Gale Harold[/b][/color]
[color=Blue]by bill biss[/color]
原文地址: [url]http://www.ragemonthly.com/mag/2010/06/07/the-actor%e2%80%99s-life-%e2%80%93-catching-up-with-gale-harold/[/url]

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/t9h2m8.jpg[/img]

Millions of television viewers were enthralled with Gale Harold, the handsome and magnetic star of the groundbreaking Showtime series called Queer As Folk.

The show ran six seasons and was a landmark in television history for it’s realistic, humorous and quite sexual look at the lifestyles and friendships of a group of gay men.

It’s been five years since Queer As Folk went off the air. Yet the show still retains its popularity to new audiences around the world.

For gay men everywhere, Harold still ranks as part of television’s favorite gay couple for his role as Brian opposite Randy Harrison as Justin in Queer As Folk.

Since 2006, Gale Harold has been managing a successful career as an actor who has done both television and film work while balancing important theatre roles in between.

The Rage Monthly wanted to shed new light on this intelligent, articulate and thoughtful actor and learn more about just what he’s been up to, his memories of the experience of being part of such a successful show and his thoughts on the acting profession as it relates to his craft.

Gale Harold along with Jennifer Beals are being honored for their contribution to the LGBT experience for their roles in Queer As Folk and The L Word on June 5 at The Center Orange County 2010 Gala Celebration.

Whether it is on the stage in recent productions of two plays by Tennessee Williams or guest starring on television in Desperate Housewives and CSI: New York, how does Harold feel that he has grown as an actor over the past few years?

“Well…it’s a constant process of growing. It depends on the type of roles that you are playing and whether you are live or in front of the camera. But also just with studying, you know. It’s hard to look back over a couple of years and say this or that ‘has or hasn’t changed’ but I did my first role singing and playing guitar in front of a live audience [in Orpheus Descending] which was terrifying so…that was certainly a new thing.”

Gale Harold is quite familiar with playwright Tennessee Williams. He has recently starred as Valentine in Orpheus Descending and also as Dr. Cukrowicz in Suddenly Last Summer. Harold explains what captivates him about Williams’ work as a playwright.

“It’s very simple. The work is so extraordinary. It’s beyond any normal observation or conviction of passion. He’s got so many different veins of lifeblood, if that’s a way to describe it. I would love to do anything he’s written.

It would be an honor to do anything he wrote because he went deeper and was more revealing than most at a time when it wasn’t very safe to do so. And he did it so lyrically and beautiful that it comes through to a reader or an audience and his message keeps coming across long afterward.”

The impact of his role as Brian in Queer As Folk made a lasting impression on LGBT audiences. Asking Gale to reflect back on the show, he shares one of his most vivid memories of that time in his career.

“There are so many. There are hundreds of specific memories but I think in terms of an overall memory that comes back to me…is how invigorating it was to be working on the role. It was frightening to me taking on that part because I had seen Aiden Gillen in the original by Russell T. Davies.

I’m glad that I did but it was such a strong performance, I wanted to bring something that could stand up to it. It was such a bold character and a bold performance…I needed to let everything happen as it should and try to be honest at all times. That’s one of the things I really remember. Stepping off the bridge into the void…you know?

It was also incredibly fun and stimulating. It was a little touch and go at first because I just had to make choices and not let myself be swayed by my own self-editing or nervousness. It was very clear to me that I was taking on a very important responsibility, but I didn’t want myself to get bogged down by trying to do ‘the right thing.’

I didn’t want to live up to a bunch of expectations that would be unrealistic to the life the character was leading. He [Brian] represented a dynamic of social reality and issues that you had to honor. Most of the artists that I love, have or had a secret and it’s a difficult thing to tell the secret in a new way. You know what I mean?”

Harold didn’t always dream of being an actor when he was younger. He explains, “My story is that I didn’t start out dreaming to be an actor. I always understood playwriting as more of a literary thing.

I read plays but I didn’t see any theatre as a kid. I wasn’t raisedin the theatre. That wasn’t the way I was raised. When I made that sort of change and started studying what it was actually like…the method of putting a character across, I studied three years straight before I went on an audition.

It wasn’t like I was selling ice cream and the next moment I was on television…you know? (laughter) I moved to Los Angeles and was fortunate to meet some really great people and started studying. It just grew very naturally. I was very lucky.

Not only to get a break but to be able to work around some people who I really loved and trusted who were good teachers for me.”

Asking Harold about the recent Newsweek article by openly gay Ramin Setoodeh in which the writer questioned the ability of gay actors to play straight roles (Sean Hayes for one), Harold weighs in by saying, “I think that was ill-conceived, and a little strange for someone who should be supporting his comrades to take a shot like that.

But, hopefully he’ll learn a lesson when he goes to “Glee” school and understand things better. To take a shot at Sean Hayes who has a really established career on stage and on screen. Someone who now is a successful, out, working actor and to take a shot at him in Newsweek just seems so petty, you know?”

Gale offers up an additional memory of Queer As Folk that still resonates with him today regarding actress Sharon Gless. “There’s a scene that Sharon and I did in my loft smoking a joint. It’s probably one of my most favorite scenes. I feel it’s some of the best work that I did in the show.

It’s a moment where Brian is so alone! He actually gets to jack into someone in a way that’s just about love you know? It’s about what he couldn’t get from his own family; he got it from his best friend’s mother. I think that’s a beautiful thing. It’s kind of how life is more often than not.

Sometimes we have to take love where we can find it. He was fortunate to have Michael [actor Hal Sparks] as a friend and then to have Michael’s mother, Debbie [Sharon Gless] give him some heart. He didn’t have a lot of it in his own home.”

The whole cast of Queer As Folk contributed so much to the exposure and visibility of gays and lesbians on television. Gale Harold describes the impact of being on the show and says, “I think as an ensemble, or as a production, that whatever your sexual orientation is…if you happened to see it, hopefully you enjoyed it (laughter).”

“First of all, it was some sort of a calling card or announcement. This is where it gets difficult for me because I never want to play the part of tooting our own horn.

The stories were told by these characters who lived their lives and we as actors were just given the opportunity to portray them. People who had seen the show and were able to relate to the story and to the characters were contacting a lot of us.

A lot of young kids that I met when we were out there, were very happy and excited to have the opportunity to watch a story that was like theirs. To have those tables turned and be able to find yourself or some part of yourself, your own dreams or struggles that you have gone through…we were very grateful to be a part of that.”

sandy_6836 发表于 2010-6-9 10:18

沙发...稍后上翻译

Deltakou 发表于 2010-6-9 10:41

[i=s] 本帖最后由 Deltakou 于 2010-6-9 10:42 编辑 [/i]

The show ran six seasons ???
不是五季么???~~~~难道是我没看完么??!!!~~~~~
NO~~~~~~~不要这么对我啊~~~
:s29

dormouse 发表于 2010-6-9 10:52

[quote]The show ran six seasons ???
不是五季么???~~~~难道是我没看完么??!!!~~~~~
NO~~~~~~~不要这么对我啊~~~
:s29
[size=2][color=#999999]Deltakou 发表于 2010-6-9 10:41[/color] [url=https://www.qafone.cc/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=4596711&ptid=116783][img]https://www.qafone.cc/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size][/quote]

哈哈,估计是个笔误。。。原文下面的comments里也有人指出来了

小杰懒懒 发表于 2010-6-9 12:10

...回去学英语

sandy_6836 发表于 2010-6-9 12:12

ls就在这里学吧

waterncolor 发表于 2010-6-9 13:24

“whatever your sexual orientation is…if you happened to see it, hopefully you enjoyed it ”
那啥 请问大叔 在这个问题上你自己是怎么想的?~~ {:3_296:}

cora 发表于 2010-6-9 14:04

[b] [url=https://www.qafone.cc/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=4596623&ptid=116783]2#[/url] [i]sandy_6836[/i] [/b]
被抓去干活了{:3_226:} 只是从头到尾看了一遍,还没开始研究
如果太长的话sandy就分一点给我翻译吧~

gz2990 发表于 2010-6-9 19:57

“whatever your sexual orientation is…if you happened to see it, hopefully you enjoyed it ”
直男连看到这种画面都会受不了吧。。。大叔你至少是双的吧。。。。。。= =

酷女笨笨 发表于 2010-6-9 20:39

晕~~太长了,还是等翻译吧。

amy18 发表于 2010-6-9 22:32

[i=s] 本帖最后由 amy18 于 2010-6-9 22:36 编辑 [/i]

Millions of television viewers were enthralled with Gale Harold, the handsome and magnetic star of the groundbreaking Showtime series called Queer As Folk.
[b]无数的电视观众都是因为showtime的QAF被Gale Harold的帅气和魅力迷的无法自拔。[/b]

The show ran six seasons and was a landmark in television history for it’s realistic, humorous and quite sexual look at the lifestyles and friendships of a group of gay men.
[b]这个剧共拍摄了六季,因其用写实、幽默及大胆的场面去描述一群同性恋男人之间的生活方式及之间的友谊而成为电视史上的一个里程碑。[/b]

It’s been five years since Queer As Folk went off the air. Yet the show still retains its popularity to new audiences around the world.
[b]QAF的完结已经过去了五年,然而其受欢迎程度不减,在世界各地仍不断出现新的观众群。[/b]
For gay men everywhere, Harold still ranks as part of television’s favorite gay couple for his role as Brian opposite Randy Harrison as Justin in Queer As Folk.
[b]虽然影视剧中不乏同性恋角色,但Gale和Randy所饰演的Brian和Justin被公认为是电视史上最受欢迎的同性恋情侣。[/b]

Since 2006, Gale Harold has been managing a successful career as an actor who has done both television and film work while balancing important theatre roles in between.
[b]自从2006年,Gale就将自己的事业打理的井井有条,不但拍摄电视剧和电影,还在戏剧方面颇有建树。[/b]

The Rage Monthly wanted to shed new light on this intelligent, articulate and thoughtful actor and learn more about just what he’s been up to, his memories of the experience of being part of such a successful show and his thoughts on the acting profession as it relates to his craft.
[b]the rage monthly一直想进一步了解这位有思想、有深度的演员,想知道他都在做些什么,成功出演QAF后这么久了,有什么感触?对于自己的演艺事业与自己的艺术天分有啥想法。[/b]

Gale Harold along with Jennifer Beals are being honored for their contribution to the LGBT experience for their roles in Queer As Folk and The L Word on June 5 at The Center Orange County 2010 Gala Celebration.
[b]因为分别出演了QAF和the L word,Gale 和Jennifer受邀参加LGBT2010年在橘子郡举办的庆典活动。[/b]

Whether it is on the stage in recent productions of two plays by Tennessee Williams or guest starring on television in Desperate Housewives and CSI: New York, how does Harold feel that he has grown as an actor over the past few years?
[b]无论是最近参演了Tennessee Williams的两部话剧,还是客串了绝望主妇和CSI纽约,我想知道这么多年来,作为一名演员Gale经历了怎样一个成长过程?[/b]

“Well…it’s a constant process of growing. It depends on the type of roles that you are playing and whether you are live or in front of the camera. But also just with studying, you know. It’s hard to look back over a couple of years and say this or that ‘has or hasn’t changed’ but I did my first role singing and playing guitar in front of a live audience [in Orpheus Descending] which was terrifying so…that was certainly a new thing.”
[b]恩,这是个不断成长的过程,但还是要取决于你所扮演的角色,还有你在镜头面前是不是呈现了一个鲜活的人物。就边演边学,但是很难说过去几年中我哪变了哪没变,但是我在话剧Orpheus Descending中第一次现场、在观众面前演唱并弹奏吉他,很紧张,但是是第一次绝对新鲜。[/b]

Gale Harold is quite familiar with playwright Tennessee Williams. He has recently starred as Valentine in Orpheus Descending and also as Dr. Cukrowicz in Suddenly Last Summer. Harold explains what captivates him about Williams’ work as a playwright.
[b]Gale对剧作家Tennessee Williams相当熟悉。最近Gale在Orpheus Descending中扮演了Valentine,在Suddenly Last Summer中扮演了Cukrowicz博士。Harold说这是因为他对Williams写的东西简直着迷了。[/b]

“It’s very simple. The work is so extraordinary. It’s beyond any normal observation or conviction of passion. He’s got so many different veins of lifeblood, if that’s a way to describe it. I would love to do anything he’s written.
[b]很简单,剧本太出色了。它的剧情都是超乎你想象的,激情更是超乎震撼。我只能说他表现生命的方式是多种多样的。只要是他写的剧本我都愿意演。[/b]

It would be an honor to do anything he wrote because he went deeper and was more revealing than most at a time when it wasn’t very safe to do so. And he did it so lyrically and beautiful that it comes through to a reader or an audience and his message keeps coming across long afterward.”
[b]能参演Williams写的东西那是一种荣幸,他敢于对事物进行深层次的挖掘,这在他那个时代是很危险的一件事。他的表达很抒情、很唯美,他将他想要表达的信息传达给读者或观众后,有些东西是会让你久久不能忘怀的。[/b]

The impact of his role as Brian in Queer As Folk made a lasting impression on LGBT audiences. Asking Gale to reflect back on the show, he shares one of his most vivid memories of that time in his career.
[b]Brian这个角色在LGBT观众群中留下了不可磨灭的印象。当我让Gale回顾一下这部剧的时候,他说了些仍让他记忆犹新的事。[/b]

“There are so many. There are hundreds of specific memories but I think in terms of an overall memory that comes back to me…is how invigorating it was to be working on the role. It was frightening to me taking on that part because I had seen Aiden Gillen in the original by Russell T. Davies.
[b]回忆太多了,有数不清的细节,但我想说演这个戏的时候我真是精力太充沛了。你知道,接这个戏我还是很害怕的,因为我看过Russell原版里面的Aiden Gillen。[/b]

I’m glad that I did but it was such a strong performance, I wanted to bring something that could stand up to it. It was such a bold character and a bold performance…I needed to let everything happen as it should and try to be honest at all times. That’s one of the things I really remember. Stepping off the bridge into the void…you know?
[b]很庆幸我接了这部戏,但是这的确是个很有力的角色。我要让我自己的表演能撑起这个角色。有些东西我的确记得,就是在黑暗中摸索,你知道,就是那种感觉。[/b]

It was also incredibly fun and stimulating. It was a little touch and go at first because I just had to make choices and not let myself be swayed by my own self-editing or nervousness. It was very clear to me that I was taking on a very important responsibility, but I didn’t want myself to get bogged down by trying to do ‘the right thing.’
[b]当然这部戏也很有趣,很刺激的。当初接这部戏时是很险的,因为我面对着不同的选择,幸好没因为自身的紧张感放弃它。显然这个角色是要承担重要责任的,但我就是不想让这种责任感束缚了我的表演。[/b]

I didn’t want to live up to a bunch of expectations that would be unrealistic to the life the character was leading. He [Brian] represented a dynamic of social reality and issues that you had to honor. Most of the artists that I love, have or had a secret and it’s a difficult thing to tell the secret in a new way. You know what I mean?”
[b]我不想为了切合一些人的期望,将他演成一个脱离现实的人物。Brian是这个真切的社会现实与事实的缩影,这是值得钦佩的。很多我喜欢的艺术家都有或有过隐私,但是要想换一种新方式去泄露隐私还真是不容易吧(他应该想说另辟蹊径不容易)。你明白我的意思吧![/b]

Harold didn’t always dream of being an actor when he was younger. He explains, “My story is that I didn’t start out dreaming to be an actor. I always understood playwriting as more of a literary thing.
[b]Harold小时候并没有当演员的梦想,他说:我本来没有当演员的梦想。而且我一直认为戏剧就是文学一类的东西。[/b]

I read plays but I didn’t see any theatre as a kid. I wasn’t raised in the theatre. That wasn’t the way I was raised. When I made that sort of change and started studying what it was actually like…the method of putting a character across, I studied three years straight before I went on an audition.
[b]小时候我读过一些戏剧但从没去剧院看过戏剧。我也没受过戏剧熏陶,它完全和我的生活不沾边。后来我发现它不是我理解的那样时,我就开始学习戏剧了,当扮演另一个人物时我开始对戏剧有所了解了。我上台之前学了整整三年的戏剧。[/b]

It wasn’t like I was selling ice cream and the next moment I was on television…you know? (laughter) I moved to Los Angeles and was fortunate to meet some really great people and started studying. It just grew very naturally. I was very lucky.
[b]其实你知道并不是说我今个还卖冰麒麟呢,明个就演电视剧了(LOL)。我搬到LA后很庆幸认识了很多很优秀的人,然后就开始学表演了。很幸运,我就那么很自然的开始进步了。[/b]

Not only to get a break but to be able to work around some people who I really loved and trusted who were good teachers for me.”
[b]我不仅运气好,而且还能和那么多我喜欢信任的人在一起工作,他们对我来说都是很好的老师。[/b]

Asking Harold about the recent Newsweek article by openly gay Ramin Setoodeh in which the writer questioned the ability of gay actors to play straight roles (Sean Hayes for one), Harold weighs in by saying, “I think that was ill-conceived, and a little strange for someone who should be supporting his comrades to take a shot like that.
[b]新一期新闻周刊中有一篇文章是质疑同性恋演员饰演异性角色的,这篇文章是公开同性恋身份的Ramin Setoodeh写的,我问Gale对此的看法。Gale想了想说:我觉得不应该质疑,而且这很奇怪啊,作为他(Ramin)来说他应该支持他阵营的同志去勇于尝试才对啊。[/b]

But, hopefully he’ll learn a lesson when he goes to “Glee” school and understand things better. To take a shot at Sean Hayes who has a really established career on stage and on screen. Someone who now is a successful, out, working actor and to take a shot at him in Newsweek just seems so petty, you know?”
[b]但是,希望他去了合唱团后能有所感悟,能更客观的看待事物吧。Sean Hayes无论是在舞台上还是在荧屏上都有所建树,他是个非常出色的演员,新闻周刊拿他说事是不是有点没度量啊。[/b]

Gale offers up an additional memory of Queer As Folk that still resonates with him today regarding actress Sharon Gless. “There’s a scene that Sharon and I did in my loft smoking a joint. It’s probably one of my most favorite scenes. I feel it’s some of the best work that I did in the show.
[b]Gale还和我分享了在QAF中另一个让他现在还依然难忘的回忆,就是和女演员Sharon Gless(Debbie)的一场戏。“就是我和Sharon在我的loft里抽大麻的那场戏,这应该算得上我最喜欢的几场戏之一吧, 这也是这部戏中我对自己最满意的戏之一。[/b]

It’s a moment where Brian is so alone! He actually gets to jack into someone in a way that’s just about love you know? It’s about what he couldn’t get from his own family; he got it from his best friend’s mother. I think that’s a beautiful thing. It’s kind of how life is more often than not.
[b]那时候是Brian最寂寥的时刻。他那时就是需要能有个人用某种方式让他能感受到爱。这是他从自己的家人那得不到的东西,而他在他好朋友的妈妈那感受到了。我觉得这是很美妙的一件事。现实生活中往往不就是这样么。[/b]

Sometimes we have to take love where we can find it. He was fortunate to have Michael [actor Hal Sparks] as a friend and then to have Michael’s mother, Debbie [Sharon Gless] give him some heart. He didn’t have a lot of it in his own home.”
[b]有时候我们只能接受爱我们的人的爱(他的意思应该是说我爱的人不爱我,我只能接受爱我的人吧)。他很幸运有Michael这样的朋友,更幸运的是遇到了Michael妈妈这个人,Debbie会对他付出真心,而他的家人却很少这样。[/b]

The whole cast of Queer As Folk contributed so much to the exposure and visibility of gays and lesbians on television. Gale Harold describes the impact of being on the show and says, “I think as an ensemble, or as a production, that whatever your sexual orientation is…if you happened to see it, hopefully you enjoyed it (laughter).”
[b]QAF的全体演职人员为了能给观众呈现真实的同性生活都付出了很多很多。当让Gale说说这部剧的影响时,他说:我觉得作为这样一个集体的成果,无论你的性取向怎样,如果你碰巧看到了这部戏,希望你能喜欢它。[/b]

“First of all, it was some sort of a calling card or announcement. This is where it gets difficult for me because I never want to play the part of tooting our own horn.
[b]首先,这有点像宣传了,这对我来说有点难了,我不太习惯自吹自擂了。[/b]

The stories were told by these characters who lived their lives and we as actors were just given the opportunity to portray them. People who had seen the show and were able to relate to the story and to the characters were contacting a lot of us.
[b]故事是这些角色的故事,我们演员只是有幸去塑造他们。看过这个剧的人或觉得剧情和人物与他们的生活有相似处的人会经常和我们演员联系。[/b]

A lot of young kids that I met when we were out there, were very happy and excited to have the opportunity to watch a story that was like theirs. To have those tables turned and be able to find yourself or some part of yourself, your own dreams or struggles that you have gone through…we were very grateful to be a part of that.”
[b]当我们在哪时,我遇到过许多年轻人,他们很高兴能有机会看到和自己现实生活很相似的故事。在这个故事中他们找到了自己或找到了自己的影子,还有和他们有一样梦想的人,以及那些他们曾经经历过的苦难。而我们演员则很高兴能成为这其中的一部分。[/b]

纷飞尘 发表于 2010-6-9 23:52

呵呵    G大还是文艺依旧啊

苜蓿贝壳 发表于 2010-6-10 00:29

好长的采访了,翻译的同鞋辛苦了。
Gale一点也不自吹自擂呀,很踏实的说,他太谦虚了。

Super_Dean 发表于 2010-6-10 01:31

翻译的童鞋真是强大啊     支持!!!

sandy_6836 发表于 2010-6-10 09:01

yeah```疯狂支持Amy····:s14

cora 发表于 2010-6-10 11:02

[quote]其实你知道并不是说我今个还卖冰麒麟呢,明个就演电视剧了(LOL)。[/quote]
再看一遍中文的,Amy童鞋把Gale翻译得很亲切咧{:3_250:}

VMJeff 发表于 2010-6-10 12:05

话说QAF的影响力真大,不仅在完结N年之后还能吸引像我这样的新粉丝,媒体对它的关注也一直在持续。
我看QAF已经成为参演的大部分主角的Master Piece了~
Gale叔加油噢~

feihawk 发表于 2010-6-10 13:30

经典怎么可能被忘记,将永世相传了

elaine.yin 发表于 2010-6-10 13:59

楼上说的不错,经典是不可能被忘记的。

穆小kim 发表于 2010-6-10 17:49

嗯嗯~~大叔说话好谦虚来着~~
还要感谢翻译的的童鞋啊~

远望 发表于 2010-6-10 17:57

永远支持gale!永恒的经典!无意中的相遇,永远的喜爱!不后悔!

hpl 发表于 2010-6-10 18:13

有Glae的新采訪我好高興,{:3_292:}
先謝謝cora and amy18,待會慢慢看.

cherry704223 发表于 2010-6-10 18:49

翻译的同学辛苦,嗯,gale说,无论你的性取向怎样,如果你碰巧看到了这部戏,希望你能喜欢它
是说,我们是真的很喜欢它

rn1218 发表于 2010-6-10 21:54

原来Gale最喜欢的戏是跟Debbie的那场,俺要回去复习下~

sandy_6836 发表于 2010-6-10 23:16

奇怪耶 居然闭口不提别的演员 只提到Sharon?好奇怪啊
至少也应该提到Scott之类的

sandy_6836 发表于 2010-6-10 23:18

还是cora大厉害 一眼看出了amy童鞋的笔误....

lianalai 发表于 2010-6-11 01:02

amy辛苦了~ 很长的一篇翻译啊~
LOVE GALE~~

emily1211 发表于 2010-6-11 10:04

非常感谢翻译的大人

heisuyuan 发表于 2010-6-11 21:40

[b]The show ran six seasons and was a landmark in television history for it’s realistic, humorous and quite sexual look at the lifestyles and friendships of a group of gay men.
这个剧共拍摄了六季,因其用写实、幽默及大胆的场面去描述一群同性恋男人之间的生活方式及之间的友谊而成为电视史上的一个里程碑。[/b]

开始还以为是翻译错了,但是没有哦,原文里也是six seasons ,但我们只看过5季的说!

鱼雷雷 发表于 2010-6-11 22:31

为了更好的理解QAF,为了gale,我要好好学英语,hoho~

zhong2008 发表于 2010-6-11 22:56

無論過了多久,每次被訪,都會被問起qaf的事吧.
Brian,經典角色.

Perseverance 发表于 2010-6-12 11:26

看到说gale最喜欢和Sharon的那场戏
偏偏每次回去看的时候都喜欢跳过那段
真的不喜欢那段戏
感觉有点假
温情的有点过了

alina2003 发表于 2010-6-12 15:46